Toumen Event 15/15 Help Needed

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Toumen Event 15/15 Help Needed

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Toumen Event 15/15 Help Needed

My faction is on 15/15 and we would appreciate anyone who is willing to come in and do a kill for us. Unfortunately we have no spots left for final unit. Just a fellow faction needing a few kills! PM me if you can help please

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reesiepuff View Post
    My faction is on 15/15 and we would appreciate anyone who is willing to come in and do a kill for us. Unfortunately we have no spots left for final unit. Just a fellow faction needing a few kills! PM me if you can help please
    If you have no spots how do you expect help? Im assuming you need alot of kills in a short time. Your gonna need spaces.
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeyKit View Post
    If you have no spots how do you expect help? Im assuming you need alot of kills in a short time. Your gonna need spaces.
    It's called helping out others, i'm guessing you don't have friendships in the game. You would be surprised how much factions help other factions in the upper tier of the game. We can get people in, just not for final unit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    PM Sent!!!!!