We're having a meeting this week, voice your concerns here! - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: We're having a meeting this week, voice your concerns here!

Consistent Contributor AssassiNate's Avatar
    Post Count
    Can you not start a new ltq when there is one going already, yesterday there were 3 iltqs and a fltq one all requiring energy, I don't mind an ltq at the end of a boss event or something else that doesn't require energy.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    When someone summons an epic boss, it would be nice to know who and what level. "xxx has summoned a level 65 epic boss!". I had someone summon a few level 100's last time around, blowing our folders, and no one would admit to it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    1) make leveling up be an advantage not a disadvantage. Ie low points in WD events, being punished in the Epic Boss, etc
    You are encouraged to invest in a new account because of the shiny and sparkly advantages over your old account.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about giving some boost units in completing map missions.(specially those in the higher maps)
    Or another boost unit in killing bosses in maps (ex. Killing the boss in dmz 500times)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1) please show reward item pictures WITH unit stats in the goals section while you work towards each goal in LTQ's (like you already do in Kingdom Age) and also show the stats on the splash screen when you actually win the item - PLEASE - show us the STATS

2) add bigger cash rewards in higher LTQ steps - I.e. - 100 million in a prize / 150 million - 200 million (this will encourage folks to reach higher in the LTQ prize level in an effort to also upgrade LE buildings

3) add HUGE cash rewards to level with each level up - again - 100 million - 150 million - 200 million

4) someone mentioned a gold producing building - how about a gold building (expensive) that produced one gold bar every 24 hours per level accomplished (I.e. The level 7 of this bldg produces 7 gold per 24 hour - level 10 produces 10 gold every 24 hours). If you really wanna shake things up - make it a water building - call it the Ocean Gold Miner Rig
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 02-05-2014 at 11:38 PM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Banned
    Post Count

New bonuses units

Have events that give health regen units! Not like world domination when you gotta be 1st to get it, waiting an hour and 10mins a regen is a joke tbh

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    1) please show reward item pictures WITH unit stats in the goals section while you work towards each goal in LTQ's (like you already do in Kingdom Age) and also show the stats on the splash screen when you actually win the item - PLEASE - show us the STATS

2) add bigger cash rewards in higher LTQ steps - I.e. - 100 million in a prize / 150 million - 200 million (this will encourage folks to reach higher in the LTQ prize level in an effort to also upgrade LE buildings

3) add HUGE cash rewards to level with each level up - again - 100 million - 150 million - 200 million

4) someone mentioned a gold producing building - how about a gold building (expensive) that produced one gold bar every 24 hours per level accomplished (I.e. The level 7 of this bldg produces 7 gold per 24 hour - level 10 produces 10 gold every 24 hours). If you really wanna shake things up - make it a water building - call it the Ocean Gold Miner Rig
    I like the number (4) Idea

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My bad..........
    Last edited by Richard79; 02-06-2014 at 01:29 AM.

Post Count
    Some good ideas here.. Hope they listen!!

Post Count
    * Reset members faction points after each WD or after a faction event where these points are given. People move in and out of faction, or get new recruits, its hard to keep track of now without setting up sheets every time with data recorded.

* Being able to boot people during wd. (NOT ENTER) dont want to award the freeloaders...

* I think you are already working on this... but please... a better organized unit inventory..

* Being able to sell units back to gree for either ingame cash or valor.. (I know we have too much valor but still is better then having 600 30/40 units.

* make attacks more reliable... losing to someone with over 1-2 mill difference (even when attack points are higher their deff... <<-- useless) is really.. not.. okay..

/// And to all the people nagging about the streak teams, I play on both sides, one account in normal sized team, one account in streak faction. both have ups and downs in matching. if my normal sized team faces a small streak team its deff not Always a loss. its about playing smart. If you dont have enough active people to take those small teams (even if you cant hit them) then it means you should work on your faction being more active. The streak team players are pretty much without sleep during wd cause they are small and rely much and much more on each other. So when youre out at the bar, getting drunk, have a day out in the park, or whatever, these teams are stuck on their device between passing out, all of them. There you cant play with half a team. And even in streak teams, you face smaller stronger streak teams, and then also doesnt mean a loss. Im not saying grees matching is perfect, thats impossible, cause you will Always have people complaining.
    Last edited by Kimm; 02-06-2014 at 03:22 AM.
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by miragemaster View Post
    GREE ..I am making short and sweet, every iLTQ, FLTQ, Boss etc etc.. requires Golds varies between 1.5 to 3 vaults. Between war to war (completing all the events) it costs between 8 to 9 vaults. Bottom line, do you realize how many of us HLP has quit or quitting?

Yeah, this is a problem. The cost of a vault of gold (£63 here in the Old Country when there's no sale) is pretty bloody high, and you're squeezing a lot of us out of the game because we can't afford to keep throwing £300+ a cycle at the game to earn reward units to keep us in contention with other players in our levels. There are a lot of other uses for this amount of money, especially when you multiply it out over the year. How about respecting our money, if you want it to become your money?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1)sea buildings
    2)health regen units given not and of ltq or war but in between ltq or war at may be top 500
    3)energy regen units given not at end of ltq or war but in between ltq or war at may be top 500
    4)gold producing building which cost may 20-30 million valor to buy and cannot be raid
    5)in war tell the level of your opponent at the side just like crime city

No more

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrrhus View Post
    FROM your ALLIES list, not just if they pop up in your rivals list. That's an important difference!
    so lvl 300 guy could go and whoop some poor lvl 30 guys? No thanks I still remember first WD when I got attacked a lot AFTER WD by 100+ level higher guy (cause then attackers where left on newsfeed). That was soooo baaaaad.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scot View Post
    May have been said but not sure. I would suggest to not allow level 300 see and attack level 230 without allowing the level 230 to see and attack the level 300. Doesn't seem fair to be able to be attacked and not be able to strike back once the news feed gets cleared.
    in shark tank all levels should see all levels, but its no secret that gold players have extended rival lists and we, regular mortals, dont have it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuzer View Post
    in shark tank all levels should see all levels, but its no secret that gold players have extended rival lists and we, regular mortals, dont have it.
    Really, that's a new one on me. Any evidence to support that claim? Be interested to read that.