We're having a meeting this week, voice your concerns here! - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: We're having a meeting this week, voice your concerns here!

Consistent Contributor Maddog's Wife's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Bring several different events at once. So, not 2 energy based events, but let's say raid boss, 10 crate event and fvf. After that has finished bring epic boss, 25 crate event and fltq/ltq at the same time. And throw a ltb at it during both time frames. Give the super active players an edge. No one is forced to take part in the events. Let everyone play as they like. I know there are a lot of players who don't like this idea, afraid of falling behind due to inactivity, so be it.
    That is insane...and yet would be fabulous.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree with the people who suggested a simpler way of searching our inventory - that would be nice, maybe it could also tell us what our ground/air/infantry tally/stats are by category? I mean, I know that we could make a spreadsheet an update it every time we get a new item but personally I'm way too lazy to do that.

The top thing on my sweet-list would be to enhance the options for energy boosts though... Either something like a gold unit that offers energy boosts (something I would DEFINITELY buy) or a volume discount on energy re-fills (every tenth re-fill could be free).

I know that campers are a controversial subject and I am not really opining on that - I understand it takes a lot of discipline and that people are entitled to their strategy… But personally I feel it's a little daunting when you are relatively new and you're facing people who are 100 times stronger than you. If the person's stats are closer to mine I'm more inclined to spend some gold to make up the difference - if I see that I almost need to take out a small mortgage to catch up I obviously won't even try.

Personally, my favourite even so far was the Moai head event because 7, 8 and 9 were very attainable and came with AWESOME prizes! I still feel I got the best value for gold even though I never got the 10th (I was still thrilled with the prizes that came with the 7th and 9th head)! : )

I know that some people weren't thrilled about the boxes that had $4000 cash or 500 valour or whatever but I felt like the fact that some really good prizes were within reach without spending too much gold made it ALL more than worth it.
    Last edited by Sherah; 02-07-2014 at 02:18 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Wow really? What is the Gold requirement spent to get this special treatment? I only see +/-5 Levels at most and usually its only +/-2 Levels.
    Funny - at level 275 - I can see targets from Level 300 down to level 230. Who knew it was my Gold spending that made my target list so broad
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Lurker
    Post Count
    Any player who has gotten gold bonus in last 6-12 months should have all tickets fast-tracked to support. Heavy gold friend of my just lost account while moving to another of his devices, and now has gone five days without a response. Missed entire LTQ/FLTQ and still doesn't have account few hours before start of WD.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hope gree reads this

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Seriously? How bout gold usage?? Im not spending 4-5 vaults on one event. Dont think others are either. Check your accounts Greedy.
    Shouldnt there be a build up too wd?
    Weve all figured how too use lower level players. So what bout higher level?
    Is this only game that is ass backwards?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    First Allies and Level matchups are two seperate Calculations in order to determine rivals list.

The fact that they were gold players were not a role simply the fact that Levels are always taken into consideration first and then Allies. Gree needs to provide an adequate rivals list for everyone so if you are lvl 100 per say and drop down to 100 allies there are probably virtually 0 targets for that person to hit so they expand the parameters of the allies first. I've seen when i drop below max allies my rivals list is all over the place depending on what my opponents are doing.
    Like I said, its was on shark tank. There are I was hit by lvl 250 people when I was lvl 170. Nowadays lvl 300 people. So allies played a big role there...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    From reading the most glaring wants is 1. Plz get rid of streaks 2. Make it reward to be hlp not disadvantage 3. Better match ups 4. More unit with health reg , build 2 building at a time , etc reachable for everybody in a war 5. Better inventory sorting !! which I agree with should be addressed that order
    Last edited by socomloser; 02-07-2014 at 04:14 PM.

Post Count
    Get rid of kill streak for wd

Post Count

Data exporting for faction leaders

Hey you have some good ideas there! I would like to see an easier way to manage a faction. When I started the faction I lead there were hardly any events and few statistics to measure faction members performance. Now there are all sorts of donations, faction rank, event rankings, WD points, and of course player stats. I would love to see a way to export this info into a spreadsheet. It doesn't have to be complicated. Just allow us to select the info for a copy and paste. Or maybe a copy button. It would free up some of my time so I dunno I could actually play the game. Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Hey everyone,

We're having a meeting this week to discuss some of the biggest player demands to see which ones are feasible to add to the game. From my Q&A 2 weeks ago, I received some nuggets of information, but if you have any other ideas, please post them up in this thread and the MW team will discuss it and share some of our thoughts with you afterwards.

Some ideas brought up by players 2 weeks ago:

1. Better inventory management
    2. Matching up factions in war by average stats, not total stats
    3. More uses for valor/better valor units
    4. Skill point resets (would have to be very limited/one time use)

Let me know if I missed anything! Keep in mind before you give us your suggestion that we are not going to implement anything that severely cripples any groups of our current players or that can be easily exploited.

Banned
    Post Count
    How about....

1. Coming clean on your war match up algorithm that miraculously pairs you with an unbeatable team when you're on the last leg of a streak

2. Fixing the points fluctuations in war and pvp battles like you said you would

3. Fixing the stupid, stupid, stupid algorithm that makes you lose against weaker players when you attack them

4. Stop making everything so insanely expensive in this game and trying to get every last bit of money from us all. You are way too greedy and killing it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by akindfoe View Post
    Hope gree reads this
    Lol. You think? They might read it and might even make 1 change out of 20-40 good suggestions in here. Mostly, it's probably just another waste of our time.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I want rhe ability to surrender in a battle at war time if I feel over matched.

Post Count
    #1 you guys need some more or better android beta testers!
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Main thing I want sorted is these stupid impossible match ups, it's pathetic,,
    Gree needs a bullet