Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hurricane View Post
    Yay, higher rarity armors so that the people that use thousands on this game get 4000 statistic points and the f2p like us get squashed by the foot! Yay!

-1. We have enough disappointments for now.
    And what is wrong with those that spend money having the best stuff, and first?

You ARE aware that they are the ones paying for you to even have a game to play, right? If Gree can make people spend more money, you can keep playing for free.

+1 to your disappointments that you haven't paid for.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    And what is wrong with those that spend money having the best stuff, and first?

You ARE aware that they are the ones paying for you to even have a game to play, right? If Gree can make people spend more money, you can keep playing for free.

+1 to your disappointments that you haven't paid for.
    GREE is gaining hundred millions a month, and I think that's enough. They're just lying on money and being lazy now! I don't think some hundred millions isn't enough for them, they should show action to us that they're still alive. They're using the same element in one epic boss for so long now, and kept copying the old ones. Anyways. You clearly show that you are a spender by this post, so defensive against my one post that doesn't even describe all of how GREE is now.

-1 for the post for your spending kind.
    Guild: The Hurricanes - Guild Master.
    Recruiting, level 60+, active, good and talkative players.
    Friend Code: WBD-YDF-CFW.
    Line ID: thehurricanes

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Off topic, but how do you have a maxed Cyclone Chainmail? The war isn't over yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by pimmen8 View Post
    lol i tought exactly the same
    I stuck it in my sig so I didn't have to edit it at a later date since I maxed my Cyclone Chainmail just after GW finished.

Knights and Dragons

In-Game Name: Majestic Tom

Account Level: 157

Friend Code: WBB-BMV-PQC

To apply for Majestic please go to http://majesticnation.com/

Criminal Legacy

In-Game Name: SofaKing Tom

Account Level: 65

Friend Code: DBB-BZC-CGB

To apply for Sofa Kings please go to http://tinyurl.com/sofakingsapp

** We support the 11+ movement! **

Quote Originally Posted by MrMousiee View Post
    I stuck it in my sig so I didn't have to edit it at a later date since I maxed my Cyclone Chainmail just after GW finished.
    Bit off topic, but since your in a major guild i would think you could help. Do you think they base wars on the level of the people in your guild? or do they just base it on your guild ranking during wars? cause if its the prior...then wouldnt a low lv guild with low lv members wreck?

No they won't and probably never will why do that when they can keep making new 5 stars and only release them in chests most rewards are recycled 5 stars and chest gets new ones they don't need to do it

GREE is gaining hundred millions a month, and I think that's enough. They're just lying on money and being lazy now! I don't think some hundred millions isn't enough for them, they should show action to us that they're still alive. They're using the same element in one epic boss for so long now, and kept copying the old ones. Anyways. You clearly show that you are a spender by this post, so defensive against my one post that doesn't even describe all of how GREE is now.

-1 for the post for your spending kind.
    The same element over and over? You do realize there are only 5 elements right? And only 15 combinations, including monos. There will be repeats. Any copying of bosses. OMG. Its the end of the world, there is a retouched/recolored boss. Are you really that bothered by it? You really have nothing better to complain about than redone bosses? Did you not notice that many of the low level mobs you fight leading up to the boss in the various stages are all recolors of the same mob? Did you want to quit the game then when it was clear that not every single level had totally original monsters? Apparently not. But the weekly boss that people just "meh" off, REALLY seems to piss people off when they re-use those. Make up your damn minds people.

Again, many of the players haven't been around long enough to see them. It WILL be okay. I promise you.

Or maybe they really don't care, and maybe its time you cash in your chips and go find a game with brand new content where everything is new so you don't have anything to complain about. Just an idea.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 02-07-2014 at 07:37 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    The same element over and over? You do realize there are only 5 elements right? And only 15 combinations, including monos. There will be repeats. Any copying of bosses. OMG. Its the end of the world, there is a retouched/recolored boss. Are you really that bothered by it? You really have nothing better to complain about than redone bosses? Did you not notice that many of the low level mobs you fight leading up to the boss in the various stages are all recolors of the same mob? Did you want to quit the game then when it was clear that not every single level had totally original monsters? Apparently not. But the weekly boss that people just "meh" off, REALLY seems to piss people off when they re-use those. Make up your damn minds people.

Again, many of the players haven't been around long enough to see them. It WILL be okay. I promise you.

Or maybe they really don't care, and maybe its time you cash in your chips and go find a game with brand new content where everything is new so you don't have anything to complain about. Just an idea.
    'By the same element over and over, I mean. They've had air in epic bosses for about 7 or something epic bosses in a row. And we complain about it because it's a sign that GREE is being lazy. And that they won't add new content or anything to the game, you do see some people quitting the game just as this is happening, some of them were also my friends. The stages were alright because they are "Dark Prince's Minions" Do you expect one minion of one kind to each be different? Epic Bosses are something that GREE does every week not the stages. The storyp is over for them. We can't fuse armors now because of the wind bosses now. Make new ones, make new looking ones. It will let us know that you are alive, GREE. So that we know that you are working on new events for us.

Why are you trying to get me or other people out of the game so much? We don't want to, we want GREE to strive and make this the most fun game again. It's a good game we want to improve again.
    Guild: The Hurricanes - Guild Master.
    Recruiting, level 60+, active, good and talkative players.
    Friend Code: WBD-YDF-CFW.
    Line ID: thehurricanes

'By the same element over and over, I mean. They've had air in epic bosses for about 7 or something epic bosses in a row. And we complain about it because it's a sign that GREE is being lazy. And that they won't add new content or anything to the game, you do see some people quitting the game just as this is happening, some of them were also my friends. The stages were alright because they are "Dark Prince's Minions" Do you expect one minion of one kind to each be different? Epic Bosses are something that GREE does every week not the stages. The storyp is over for them. We can't fuse armors now because of the wind bosses now. Make new ones, make new looking ones. It will let us know that you are alive, GREE. So that we know that you are working on new events for us.

Why are you trying to get me or other people out of the game so much? We don't want to, we want GREE to strive and make this the most fun game again. It's a good game we want to improve again.

Just stop it. It's their game. Gree can do what ever they want to. Recycle boss' and armors ect. Either follow the stream or go your own way.

It's very simple, mate. You play their game. You accepted ToS. You keep playing. Get over it.

Edit: Gosh, what is wrong with the majority of people on the web? Buy a milk, and then you complain about the grass the cow was eating or even the cow was a bit dirty while it was being milked. Every one complains about everything. Guess its just about the attention they dont get IRL. Why else would you make a scene? Always make a drama... Always complain.. I dont get it. Chill, relax and be happy Just take it slow instead of going wha wha wha because it didnt go your way. You still play the game and you still go buy the same milk as you use to.

And no. It was not meant for you, Hurricane. Its "people" in general.

(Sorry for going off topic. Had to let it out )
    Last edited by Dianish; 02-08-2014 at 02:46 AM.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

When they make 6* gear. They should call it game ending gear. Cause the people(like myself) who have put 1000$+ into the game to be the best we can. Will not redo it. Instead quit.

Will be called godly
    I don't play k&d now, I just play Majestic Gm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    Just stop it. It's their game. Gree can do what ever they want to. Recycle boss' and armors ect. Either follow the stream or go your own way.

It's very simple, mate. You play their game. You accepted ToS. You keep playing. Get over it.

Edit: Gosh, what is wrong with the majority of people on the web? Buy a milk, and then you complain about the grass the cow was eating or even the cow was a bit dirty while it was being milked. Every one complains about everything. Guess its just about the attention they dont get IRL. Why else would you make a scene? Always make a drama... Always complain.. I dont get it. Chill, relax and be happy Just take it slow instead of going wha wha wha because it didnt go your way. You still play the game and you still go buy the same milk as you use to.

And no. It was not meant for you, Hurricane. Its "people" in general.

(Sorry for going off topic. Had to let it out )
    Youre so ****img stupid it hurts.

Number one:
    This is a forum for people to discuss aspects of the game and whether or not they like them
    This player offered his opinion. Which he was well within his rights to do. That's not complaining. That's not a crime. That describing am opinion and justifying it.
    Then like a moronic **** head you jump down his throat and hurl abuse at him for no readily available reason.
    YOU are the issue here, not him.
    He could have been arguimg thay gree should put lesbian sluts in as the next epic boss amd you STILL don't have a right to respond the eay you did.

Number two:
    Its not like recieving free milk and complaining that the cow was dirty.
    Its like recieving a glass of milk for free, then asking for another glass and being told there isnt any more milk. You offer to buy some more but instead he just gives you a fancier glass... theres no extra milk so the fancier glass serves no purpose but to show off how fancy the glass is.
    That is until they stop makimg the glasses fancier and just start charging money for the same fancyness level.

What? The analogy got too convoluted?
    Yes, that tends to happen when you attempt to analogize two irrelevant concepts.

Number three:
    You ought to include yourself in the category of "people im general" since you just went off the ****ing handle complaining about somebody complaining. More than a little hypocritical.
    And yes, I realise the irony of complaining about somebody complaining about complaining.

Realistically, there IS a noticeable lack of content especially adaptive new content and given the resources funzio, dugo and gree have at their disposal.
    They could easily release more content.
    Whether it is needed or not is a matter of opinion but playing the 'its free be happy with what you get' card is just ignoring the obvious and being deliberately obtuse.