Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    One energy recharges every 25 minutes. That means that it takes one hour and forty minutes (1:40) to recharge four energy.
    1:40 - 0 energy
    1:15 - 1 energy
    0:50 - 2 energy
    0:25 - 3 energy
    0:00 - 4 energy (max)

You're welcome. They have the same thing in the Arena and Epic Boss.
    Which helps me not at all, I hate the new update myself. I wake up during the night and if I can see in a few minutes a hit will charge, I will wait for it. Now ...nope, who knows. Cant tell when it will recharge unless you know when the last one recharged or do the math in the middle of the night. I know in eb I now dont know when next one will hit and like the way it USED to be better like everyone else commenting. Oh well.

As far as the gifting if its what I hope that more than makes up for this.

I can think of so much more I can do with my two characters. dk fire has tons of armors she cant use, nothing but epics helps her, so she cant get rid of all the armors in storage...but baby fire sure can. This could really add so much to the game.
    Last edited by firefly333; 02-04-2014 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    Which helps us not at all, I hate the new update myself. I wake up during the night and if I can see in a few minutes a hit will charge, I will wait for it. Now ...nope, who knows. Cant tell when it will recharge unless you know when the last one recharged or do the math in the middle of the night. I know in eb I now dont know when next one will hit and like the way it USED to be better like everyone else commenting.
    I just gave you the times at which you get energy. It's not that complicated to comprehend...
    There's no math involved besides maybe if it says "00:27 until max" that 27-25 = 2 minutes until next energy. Use your brain.

Also, maybe this doesn't help you, but it'll help anyone who knows how to use their brain.

EDIT: This isn't even that different from how it was previously, there just is no bars. You still would have to tell how many minutes there is until you get another energy.
    Last edited by Sent; 02-04-2014 at 02:25 PM.
    no

@sent
    She use her brain very well , and thanks for the information ..
    Dk fire is her first account not the guild name .. Just to let you know ^_*
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 101 View Post
    @sent
    She use her brain very well , and thanks for the information ..
    Dk fire is her first account not the guild name .. Just to let you know ^_*
    I don't care what her account name is. It doesn't change the fact that she didn't know what I was talking about.
    no

I don't care what her account name is. It doesn't change the fact that she didn't know what I was talking about.
    Yes Yes. Were all amazed at your addition and subtraction skills. The point is the "upgrade" did not represent an improvement on what was there before. The fact that you can work around it is entirely immaterial to that point. Now go away.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Yes Yes. Were all amazed at your addition and subtraction skills. The point is the "upgrade" did not represent an improvement on what was there before. The fact that you can work around it is entirely immaterial to that point. Now go away.
    I'm sorry, I was just replying to:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    I wont be buying gems anymore because of this. Whats the use? I may have 3/4 of a bar, and want to wait until I get that full bar, use it, THEN gem for more energy.
    Maybe the update didn't improve anything but that still doesn't change the fact that you can get used to it. There's better things you can argue that you want than them to revert some stupid energy update.

Also, it's not even "working around it." I was already checking to see how long it would be until my next energy without the bar. Yes, the bar may give you a time range of when your energy will recharge, but I'd rather have an exact time than a stupid bar.
    no

Lets not be stupid. Of course I knew. During the night when my screen is dimmed as I said I can barely wake up and take free hits with alarm, and go back to sleep.

I never said I didnt know what you were talking about. Thats called putting words into my mouth.

The fact remains that most in here do NOT like this update where you cant see the bars. If you like it fine, thats your choice, my choice is I am not sitting there doing the math, i set my alarm and take free hits and go back to sleep. I usually click on the top commander and take my chances.

I just prefer the bars myself. Sorry if you cant understand my choice.

Actually I could look at the bar and knew the total time and see the countdown and know to the exact second when the hit would recharge ...thats the way I used the old bars...I would know ok in 5 minutes 3 seconds...and then count down the seconds on the timer...so i hit the exact second it turned light blue.

Actually I could look at the bar and knew the total time and see the countdown and know to the exact second when the hit would recharge ...thats the way I used the old bars...I would know ok in 5 minutes 3 seconds...and then count down the seconds on the timer...so i hit the exact second it turned light blue.
    You can't just look at the bar and know the exact time until next recharge. Fire pls. If you knew the bar was going to turn light blue in 5 minutes and 3 seconds, then you can know that the energy count will go up one in 5 minutes and 3 seconds with the new update. Your argument makes no sense.
    If you set an alarm to wake you up, presumably you'll set it for about 50 minutes or so (the time it takes to recharge two energy) so you should still know that it'll be 20-25 minutes until next recharge by the time you have the game running and have already used your two charges.
    And I understand that you like bars better, I'm just saying that the new system is just as easy to use (and basically the same if you're saying you KNOW THE EXACT SECOND IT RECHARGES) and you're arguing that doing the exact same thing you did before doesn't help.
    no

iOS?!?

Hello, what about iOS? We are here too you know!
    LINE ID - kubeez

Level - 114

Friend Code - XBH-YRZ-CNN (iOS)

---------------------------

Sol Vanguard 99/99 [Soon!]
    Soulshard Necromantle+ 99/99
    Snowstorm Platemail 99/99
    Specter's Shroud 99/99
    Hellfire Platemail 99/99
    Cyclone Chainmail 99/99
    Runic Robes 99/99
    Druidic Platemail 99/99
    Northerners Battlegear 99/99
    Aegis of Sky Majesty 99/99
    Maelstrom Irons 99/99
    Blazeborne Vanguard 99/99
    Cloudrange Platemail 99/99

Someone said maybe there is a reason the bar changed....that they will allow you to buy more energy than 4 bars at a time like you can in arean and for eb.

If this is the case, then Im all for it. Waiting for refills is so time consuming if you are gemming full out for a entire hour. I hope they are right.

Someone said maybe there is a reason the bar changed....that they will allow you to buy more energy than 4 bars at a time like you can in arean and for eb.

If this is the case, then Im all for it. Waiting for refills is so time consuming if you are gemming full out for a entire hour. I hope they are right.
    I agree. If this is the case then I'm perfectly okay with it too!
    Guild- Habitual Offenders
    Guild Sentinel
    Level 141
    LINE: swarpz
    Armours:
    -Arborsteel Vanguard+ (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear+ (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle+ (maxed)
    -Aegis of Sky Majesty (maxed)
    -Maelstrom Irons (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle (maxed)

Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post

/Quote

Quote Originally Posted by X_Swarpz_X View Post
    I agree. If this is the case then I'm perfectly okay with it too!
    I wouldnt say no to that either.
    But for 4 bars? Nope. Backwards grumble grumle motha motha.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Thanks

Thanks for the update. My guild is very excited to see how the gifting system will work. :-)
    Guild Master of: Super Villains
    [ANDROID] Knights and Dragons
    LineUserID: sv_nuck

Im glad to see Im not the only one excited by this new gifting, but I have so many questions Im bursting lol.

Im thinking there is a catch, like gems involved, gotta be. What will the cost be?

OK lets assume they mean 4 star armors by legendary. If I have a regular eb armor leveled up and gift to another account can they now craft the plus if they have the required 50 pieces to make it?

Im out of armors to level up armors in my baby account, but dk fire has up to 300 or 400 armors for leveling up can I move armors back and forth between the accounts with this gifting?

My main account still using Aegis of the Dragon for eb, its my best earth, can I move this armor back and forth between the accounts?

I have so many questions like the above....I so cant wait and hope its not some huge dissapointment.
    Last edited by firefly333; 02-05-2014 at 08:57 AM.

Legendary "rewards" doesn't mean Legendary armors !

Am i the only one who thinks it's just a nice word to attract us?