Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

What about in iOS Elita?
    RS Papa3G
    Level 253 (5 maxed epics & 7 legends)
    GM of RAJAWALI SAKTI on iOS
    (Top 100 Guild, Lvl 64, Members 37/37)
    "When the Eagle become strongest ever..."
    A u tired fighting alone with few people only during GW?
    A u willing to merge n bring along ur mates to our Guid?
    Please send private message or contact me on LINE if u're interested...

Quote Originally Posted by kerazie View Post
    I don't know about this. I see it abused more than anything else. I just see people rolling a smurf on a second account to have maxed out legendary + to dominate arena. I would like to see the selling factor, auction house type deals
    lol it wont be more abused than buying anything you like with gems in this game for whoever can afford/cheat..
    people use their money to buy epics, epics+, battle victories and eventually the entire war.

I don't know about this. I see it abused more than anything else. I just see people rolling a smurf on a second account to have maxed out legendary + to dominate arena. I would like to see the selling factor, auction house type deals
    I will be doing this immediately. Just sayin yo.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Hahaha The Rainbow Room didn't spend enough gems this war so only Android's getting an update <3
    They wouldn't call it Phoenix's Bounty though. Phoenix in-game is worse than Dark Prince, which is 800 gems, and Rainbow's Bounty will most likely be a ridiculous amount of gems.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Yes what about iOS ?
    and this "rainbow bounty" how many gems ? 1000 or less ?
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

It's nice if I can give my RK to new players from my guild

Here's a question..

I don't believe it was ever mentioned that beastmaster, sky majesty and forgestone were made fusable. Just wanted it clearing up that they are definately are fusable(I know people that have done it but would just want clarification from gree that it is true and still possible). It's just I've been fusing for ages and have never recieved either and I'm starting to wonder if it has stopped being possible?

I don't remember seeing this information in any patch notes.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar Light View Post
    People are already complaining and criticizing... without seeing what it is and how it works?
    At least give it a chance
    Ahhh I don't mean to offend the masses just inputting some opinion to the matter. Not complaining and their is criticism I do admit, but I mean come on you think no one is going to do it? I don't have a problem with people doing it in my case, I just feel bad for new people who come in to the arena and get roflstomped.

Anyone else having an issue where after the update yesterday, you can no longer see your energy bars in GW?
    All I have is one straight bar, with a 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 in it (depending on how much energy I have).
    It is not segmented anymore into 4 bars.

I am assuming this is either a glitch, or gree trying to get me to spend more gems.
    I wont be buying gems anymore because of this. Whats the use? I may have 3/4 of a bar, and want to wait until I get that full bar, use it, THEN gem for more energy.
    Funny how my non-gemming character doesnt have this happening.

If this is on purpose from gree, you have lost 3 customers, who frequently spend money.
    If its a glitch, could you get it fixed asap?
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Ahhh I don't mean to offend the masses just inputting some opinion to the matter. Not complaining and their is criticism I do admit, but I mean come on you think no one is going to do it? I don't have a problem with people doing it in my case, I just feel bad for new people who come in to the arena and get roflstomped.
    In my two guilds people are excited and cant wait. Surprised you are upset, but I guess thats typical on the forum.

I have two accounts already and in two guilds. Im hoping I can give my leve 65 player some of my 60 boosts and epic plus armors..I agree will make me stronger in arena. Ive been staying this low to not lose in arena, now I can maybe level up faster now.

Im happy if this is for real ..Cant wait in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 101 View Post
    Yes what about iOS ?
    and this "rainbow bounty" how many gems ? 1000 or less ?
    I read a rumor its 1500 gems

And how soon is soon?
    Thats not soon enough!
    (Futurama)
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

the 10th feb.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    I read a rumor its 1500 gems
    Hi fire , I think it should be 1700 gems or 1675 .
    I will be more happy to see that offer, but I am afarid from something else ,
    That everything will cost more " like 15 gems for wars " 50 gems for chests
    ^_*
    If that will happened a lot will delete the game and the spender will buy less ..
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    Anyone else having an issue where after the update yesterday, you can no longer see your energy bars in GW?
    All I have is one straight bar, with a 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 in it (depending on how much energy I have).
    It is not segmented anymore into 4 bars.

I am assuming this is either a glitch, or gree trying to get me to spend more gems.
    I wont be buying gems anymore because of this. Whats the use? I may have 3/4 of a bar, and want to wait until I get that full bar, use it, THEN gem for more energy.
    Funny how my non-gemming character doesnt have this happening.

If this is on purpose from gree, you have lost 3 customers, who frequently spend money.
    If its a glitch, could you get it fixed asap?
    One energy recharges every 25 minutes. That means that it takes one hour and forty minutes (1:40) to recharge four energy.
    1:40 - 0 energy
    1:15 - 1 energy
    0:50 - 2 energy
    0:25 - 3 energy
    0:00 - 4 energy (max)

You're welcome. They have the same thing in the Arena and Epic Boss.
    no