War Reaults Splash Screen

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War Reaults Splash Screen

Post Count

War Reaults Splash Screen

I have yet to see the splash screen for the results from any war in KA. I'm always left in the dark of my guilds final placing as well as my individual. I have to check I received my proper units but I don't even know what they should be.

I would like to suggest a button to actively force a view of this flash screen. Maybe it could keep record of all the previous placings as well.

Thanks,

Kidder (BlackOps)

Post Count
    Great idea, Kidder! I can't remember the last war I got a splash screen on. It's frustrating for sure.

I forgot to take screenshots of the prizes this war to even know what to look for in my inventory. If anyone did get them, and wouldn't mind posting, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    While I'm wishing for things. How about a way to see the final cp results post war. Even if it was posted until the guilds were unlocked it would be helpful to keep track of member scoring.

What about an interface for war similar to raid boss. Each battle would be logged in a history. It would show final scores of battles and who from the team scored how many points each battle. Speaking of splash screens I don't see the final war results half the time either.

Ok. That's it for now. :-)

Thanks!

K

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No one got it but the rewards are in

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No splash screen this war.
    I do prefer them though

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    one of my guildmates got it. I think you need to wait couple hours after war then it will appear on login.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    i want a sreen and the exact position of the individual rank.
    As leaderboard is frozen i have alltimes to search how i finished.
    This time top 800.
    Although the rank of the guild would be great.
    The Red Baron TRB

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow good thing turbo tax doesn't 't
    Delay like this!!!!

Post Count
    I want my splash screen
    The Sailing Alpacas

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    that would be a great idea! I rarely get a flash screen and most wars only one of my 54 members get one lol! horrible odds!!

Post Count
    lol, i just logged on for the first time since wars end and for me its the very first time i get a splash screen for what we won in the war.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i would like to know what I was supposed to get as well. the last two wars I got the splash screen telling my guild rank/ rewards, and my individual rank and reward. I have been playing all morning and nothing...... rather disappointed. I do have one of my members copy down all the final results for my guild members at the end of the war but its a lot of work and would also prefer some sort of page to check on it myself after the war is finished.
    -Kenjo Megi
    -Scions of Abbadon-

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

This is a basic - a must, a no brainer

This is one of the most frustrating and infuriating aspects of KA - if you work hard on something and spend money and time to achieve something - getting the result is surely a basic necessity!! It's been an issue discussed since day one and the inability to get it resolved is down right odd!

I would appreciate an official response to this one if possible?

After each battle I request the results and sometimes get it sometimes don't just to make it more frustrating! Fingers crossed this time!

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    There is a Splash Screen?????? I didn't knew that!!!

Now seriously, it's a pity that i have never seen one from any war so far and its hard to understand that it seems to be such a big deal to get one.

Next to the good improvements suggested above i would like to see the history of each individual scoring, as currently we always have to do screen shots close to the end of the entire war.
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Palewood View Post
    This is one of the most frustrating and infuriating aspects of KA - if you work hard on something and spend money and time to achieve something - getting the result is surely a basic necessity!! It's been an issue discussed since day one and the inability to get it resolved is down right odd!
    Totally agree! Please find a resolution, and soon...