Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War Reaults Splash Screen

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I got one on my mini acct

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've seen this once or twice, but normally not. I like the idea of having the possibility to open the reward screen later by pressing a button. Also the results of all wars you've participated in would be a nice bonus...

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    I got a splash screen on my mini (in a guild by itself) but it was not populated with any rewards (even though I got some). I have never received a splash screen with my main account.

Lurker
    Post Count
    To take it a step further, I would like to see a button that would allow me to see any splash screens that are available. I cant tell you how many times I have had to log off and back on several times just to see the splash screen I wanted (when mulitiple ones were available).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark SA View Post
    To take it a step further, I would like to see a button that would allow me to see any splash screens that are available. I cant tell you how many times I have had to log off and back on several times just to see the splash screen I wanted (when mulitiple ones were available).
    This right here.

Active LTQ? Push a button to see the final rewards. Post-war? Push a button to see guild and personal ranking alongside the associated rewards. Would really makes things nicer.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Lurker
    Post Count
    We know Gree can provide this info. Their newer game ,Beyond The Dead, has this functionality. After the war was
    over they placed a results button on the screen. You can see the rankings of each alliance, individual rankings, and even the prestige points and win/loss record of all the members in your alliance.

Lurker
    Post Count
    any chance of an official response on this one ??? the earlier post was correct if your spending money to gain a rank for you individually and for your guild, then the very least and most basic requirement should be the ability to see which rank was obtained. instead we are reduced to trawling through our inventorys to try and find which units we did or didn't receive to try and figure out our placing.........
    So come on mods can we get an official response????

Post Count
    CJ, Sirius, anyone from Gree: This is not one of the usual unreasonable requests. This is something that some of your customers get and some do not. This is something that all of us should get. Everyone should get a splash screen at the end of a Conquest of Kings for 2 basic reasons. Your can provide it and we deserve it.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    4 days since the battle needed and 4 days since I sent a ticket to Gree to get ranking information. Poor customer service on top of what I can only assume is a technical flaw in the app because some get it and some don't.

I'm with the post above - can the mods not respond to this thread and try. To clarify some of these issues?

I spent about $200 US last battle - some will say Im a fool but I enjoy the game and can afford it but it is the only example in my life where I pay and get such poor customer service and then pay again!

Let's please use the momentum behind this thread and others that touch on this issue to get it clarified and resolved.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ranking is up already