New Event 02/04

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Event 02/04

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

New Event 02/04

Is the new event that starts tomorrow another LTQ or a PvP tournament?

Post Count
    It wont be a pvp gree have shelved these as there was not enough participation

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We just had one in CC and it was pretty horrible

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hope not 2 ltq at once

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's a "Limited Time Mission". I think I remember those from long ago. How are they different from "Limited Time Quests"???

Bigger question, which we won't know until it begins: individual or faction? I sincerely hope it's individual, so we can relax a bit and go at our own pace. But since we just had an individual LTQ, I fear it'll be faction. That will suck. We all just spent the last four days coordinating 24/7 with our factions to complete the raid boss event. That was easy when compared to trying to coordinate hundreds of map target hits for an entire faction of 58 members.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I hope a faction mission, they are so much more fun the single.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i agree i am exausted been up for i dont know long go hard crash hard after!!!

Post Count
    Hope its individual i need a rest after this faction boss

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Since this is the wish list thread I'm hoping for a faction LTQ that uses the original fighters.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lets see Gree might turn out to be nice.. Gives extra time to finish current ltq..
    Anything can happen here..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree said there would be an epic boss before WD. I don't see how they can squeeze it in. It's probably another 4000 gold ltq but we will have a bonus on this one. It could also be the 10-crate event as well.
    The views and opinions expressed by me are most likely not the views and opinions of my faction. Please do not hold them accountable for my actions.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Faction mission will be awesome as i dont need to be up all the time, i can get my assigned duties done when am awake and available.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think we have seen out last faction ltq until this whole airplane mode debacle is settled once and for all.
    The views and opinions expressed by me are most likely not the views and opinions of my faction. Please do not hold them accountable for my actions.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, sorry about that and will be sure to let our developers know and apologize for any confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, do not always rely on the calendar timer, as the in-game timer shows the correct time.
    The event ends on 2/4/2014.

Thanks!
    Why is this so difficult? We now have two posts that do not answer the basic question of when does the event end. Are we to assume the event ends on 2/4/2014 or when the timer ends on 2/5/14?

It would be great to know this so players can plan how far they want to go and when they need to complete the event by if they are are planning to use gold.

Please clarify.

Maybe its a new. I read that in cc there is a valour based event. Dont know more.