Congrats to SB - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to SB

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frackoff View Post
    And the crying begins. This is reminiscent of the 1st time RK beat FUN, nothing but excuses and more hate. Spying...Rogue delcarers, really, well shame on you for allowing them into your guild and who's fault is it to have 40 players? If it wasn't for two certain individuals in FUN doing over 40% of your scoring you would be top at nothing. Quit spewing hate and just enjoy the game. Nothing wrong with being 2nd, spend more money if you want 1st. Gree wont complain.
    Crying? Last i checked FUN came above SB. They are doing a good job convincing 13 year olds like you of their great achievements, but a fact is a fact. As for the hate, you dont see this but guess who is creating this hate. When people have to go down to the level they do, there isnt many left to love them. Except you of course.

FYI with 40% less score we would still be in front of SB. But we love our two certain individuals, you can only imagine how many hours SB and RK members have spent convincing them to drop out of FUN but they stay on. People who have spines do that.

As for spying. Yes we should not let them in but when people chose to lie straight to yous face about this or that they can just carry on their ****. It would be very easy for us to do the same back, but we dont run that way. Im proud to say FUN never ever had ONE spy in RK or SB. They probably have had over 50 in FUN. We have some moral standards that we can be proud of long after this game is done. Funny how cheaters are applauded in here, i hope you dont act the same way in real life. But then again i know you probably do.

I see you think this is a perfectly ok way to play this game, well im glad i will have nothing to do with you in this game or in real life.
    Last edited by Fredcole; 02-24-2014 at 04:04 PM.

137-831-990

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Fred Cole speaks the truth.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    In your mind I'm sure he does and as for a 13 year old you are the one crying about spies and rogues hitting the declare button and numerous other complaints since FUN's first loss. For a virtual game it seems you have made this more of a personal pride issue and regardless of past history between FUN and RK a game is a game, it's all about winning not claiming to be a self righteous honorable bound KA player that you imply yourself to be. Maybe you should go smoke a cigarette or have a beer and calm your culo down.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frackoff View Post
    In your mind I'm sure he does and as for a 13 year old you are the one crying about spies and rogues hitting the declare button and numerous other complaints since FUN's first loss. For a virtual game it seems you have made this more of a personal pride issue and regardless of past history between FUN and RK a game is a game, it's all about winning not claiming to be a self righteous honorable bound KA player that you imply yourself to be. Maybe you should go smoke a cigarette or have a beer and calm your culo down.
    And in what guild are you in?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    And in what guild are you in?
    Just a guess but I think SB

Banned
    Post Count
    So, let me ask a question to all non SB/RK players here. What do you think about tactics to place spies in a guild by virtue of lies and false promises, wait until you find out when most players are not online/asleep, then organize with the other guild about matching times, and rogue declare so that they can win. Pathetic in my eyes.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Beyond pathetic....
    It has been suggested before but after that it's almost like officers only should be able to declare.

Seriously though, this is a game. How lame do you to be to send spies to another guild

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sounds like it is "true to life".

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    This sounds like the old adage "all is fair in love and war". If the tactics being discussed here are true, I find it deplorable and dishonorable. As an outsider, I have no clue as to the validity of any of this. It is a game of war and espionage is a part of war. It is just not my style nor would I condone it. As far as collaborating with RK on declare times, that makes sense. I am sure they do not want to face one another.

I do congratulate SB on their achievement. Most difficult to get the streak prize and finish so high. Well done group.
    "You call him Docta Jones!"

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Beyond pathetic....
    It has been suggested before but after that it's almost like officers only should be able to declare.

Seriously though, this is a game. How lame do you to be to send spies to another guild
    This is the rule in Modern War..not sure why it isn't the case in KA
    "You call him Docta Jones!"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    RK/SB : its a tactic, u stupid ..... Bla bla bla
    FUN : its so lame n pathetic.... Bla bla bla
    Me : why so serious...... Hahahaha

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Didn't realize this turned into the gang up on SB thread lol. In my experience in the guild they've been nothing but nice friendly people. It feels much like many of the other great guilds, factions, syndicates and alliances I've been in past and present. As for the allegations that have been smothered all over what's supposed to be a positive thread, I have seen no evidence of them so I have a hard time believing any of it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    So, let me ask a question to all non SB/RK players here. What do you think about tactics to place spies in a guild by virtue of lies and false promises, wait until you find out when most players are not online/asleep, then organize with the other guild about matching times, and rogue declare so that they can win. Pathetic in my eyes.
    I think those actions, and others exhibited by those guilds that I know of, are deplorable. This may be a game but the opponents in the war aspect of the game are real people. And treating real people like that, for the sake of a game or for anything, is wrong.

It may shock people here, but I, speaking for myself and for MoC, though we retire from the game today, we believe FUN is a guild of good and honorable people deserving of our respect. I cannot say the same for the other top 3 teams. Many of us (myself most certainly included) have butted heads with FUN players on this forum over the course of our time in the game, but we have nothing but respect for them. FWIW.

All your manor are belong to us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I agree with Zenobia. There are plenty of great, genuinely kind individuals in FUN. Plenty of respect.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LordIndy View Post
    This is the rule in Modern War..not sure why it isn't the case in KA
    Don't play MA so....