Congrats to SB - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to SB

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Did you know you can watch the leaderboard?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth be told View Post
    Well done SB. On getting RK to share declaration times so you don't get to face them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    Didn't you guys have some sort of agreement with RK, which helped you not to be matched with them?
    Yes, RK & SB did, in fact, share declaration times so they wouldn't match up. Great job, lol! Makes it very easy, don't it?

Quote Originally Posted by mighty mackenzie View Post
    Did you know you can watch the leaderboard?
    GREE changed the LB refresh times, so don't make it sound like you watched the LB to avoid matching.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with sharing times to avoid matching, but to make it sound like you watched the LB is not the entire truth.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Yes, RK & SB did, in fact, share declaration times so they wouldn't match up. Great job, lol! Makes it very easy, don't it?
    I guess you're saying beating fun x3 is very easy?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    I guess you're saying beating fun x3 is very easy?
    I guess you are putting words in my post?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I guess you are putting words in my post?
    I guess it depends how you look at it.

Post Count
    SB did good this war, so what if they shared declaration times with RK? Splinters do that all the time not to match each other.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    SB did good this war, so what if they shared declaration times with RK? Splinters do that all the time not to match each other.
    Nothing wrong with that of course, but it does take away a lot of their self proclaimed "achievement"

Steady Scribe Murderer of Bunnies's Avatar
    Post Count
    SB congrats on spending the most money and thus winning

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    Nothing wrong with that of course, but it does take away a lot of their self proclaimed "achievement"
    SB's milestone achievement should now be going against RK. Would love to see how that would turn out.

SB vs. RK should be considered an epic battle?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So much pissing and moaning, so much bashing of RK and SB, who cares what they are accused of. This is a game, alliances are made, FUN does it with DW & TAO, TRK does it with whom ever will talk to them. Give it a rest. If FUN was in 1st place again the boasting would continue as before and everyone would hate on them again and accuse them of cheating or spying. As for achievement it's pretty bad when 2 players in FUN scored over 40% of all cps in the last battle. Theydeserve all the credit for the wins since they obviously spent the most money. There are always the few who speak but not for thew whole of the guild..my suggestion is take a deep breath and remember this is a game won by score achieved in wins and losses.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sounds like you have something against FUN. Is that why SB and RK are forming an alliance? Teaming up to knock them out of the top three then take their players?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Sounds like you have something against FUN. Is that why SB and RK are forming an alliance? Teaming up to knock them out of the top three then take their players?
    How are the 1st and 3rd ranked guild going to knock the 2nd place team out of the top three?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    How are the 1st and 3rd ranked guild going to knock the 2nd place team out of the top three?
    They are sharing players, and they merged RK5 and SB4 together for third.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    SB and RK. Since you have no shame, im embarrased on your behalf. All your little spies and BS. And your propaganda is working, there are even people defending you in this forum. Lol. We who know how you are and how you choose to conduct yourselves in this game have the real story. No honor at all to you. From the true players of KA you will never get recognized as anything other then sad, sad people. We got 2nd with 40 peeps and this time you managed to sneak in "only" 2 spies and rouge declearers. We are happy about that, you need to figure out more dirtbombs to push us further down.

137-831-990

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And the crying begins. This is reminiscent of the 1st time RK beat FUN, nothing but excuses and more hate. Spying...Rogue delcarers, really, well shame on you for allowing them into your guild and who's fault is it to have 40 players? If it wasn't for two certain individuals in FUN doing over 40% of your scoring you would be top at nothing. Quit spewing hate and just enjoy the game. Nothing wrong with being 2nd, spend more money if you want 1st. Gree wont complain.