Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Don't play MA so....
    Is that a new amalgamation of Modern War and Kingdom Age-- Modern Age? LOL

I keed, I keed...

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Don't play MA so....
    I think it is a good idea to only have officers declare. Only officers can summon raid bosses. In Modern War only officers declare. When people spend the kind of money the top guilds spend on this game, it makes sense to only have certain individuals have the responsibility to do certain actions. It something the developers should look at. What you think CJ?
    "You call him Docta Jones!"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LordIndy View Post
    I think it is a good idea to only have officers declare.
    In all seriousness, that is a great idea; make it happen, CJ!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LordIndy View Post
    I think it is a good idea to only have officers declare. Only officers can summon raid bosses. In Modern War only officers declare. When people spend the kind of money the top guilds spend on this game, it makes sense to only have certain individuals have the responsibility to do certain actions. It something the developers should look at. What you think CJ?
    We go through this at least once a War. Usually with a new member who hasn't read through our War Strategy.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    Didn't realize this turned into the gang up on SB thread lol. In my experience in the guild they've been nothing but nice friendly people. It feels much like many of the other great guilds, factions, syndicates and alliances I've been in past and present. As for the allegations that have been smothered all over what's supposed to be a positive thread, I have seen no evidence of them so I have a hard time believing any of it.
    Scary, you dont even know whats going on in your own guild? Scary. Get your head out of the sand man

137-831-990

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frackoff View Post
    In your mind I'm sure he does and as for a 13 year old you are the one crying about spies and rogues hitting the declare button and numerous other complaints since FUN's first loss. For a virtual game it seems you have made this more of a personal pride issue and regardless of past history between FUN and RK a game is a game, it's all about winning not claiming to be a self righteous honorable bound KA player that you imply yourself to be. Maybe you should go smoke a cigarette or have a beer and calm your culo down.
    Again crying? You come on here and pat your backs over your "achievements", i just tell the true story on how you made it happen. By lying and cheating. And THAT will be your legacy. People spend a lot of money and time to be ruined by this. You might think its all about winning, i disagree. I would never want to win in that way. And FUN has proven that during ALL wars. The people i know in this game are all honorable friends who share the same values as me. The ones you know are probably liars and cheats who can accept this happening. You choose your way of playing and the friends you want, i choose mine. Just dont come on here and brag about your "achievements" because your achievements are a joke.

And what guild are you in? I never see any sb and very few rk posting in here. But as soon as there is something about them random people come in and comment. Many with 1-3 posts. Now is it hard to stand for something? Why not state your ign and guild when you post? Its pretty obvious what guild you come from, people are not stupid.

137-831-990

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    They have to find someway to justify that kind of needless spending... But hey, it's their money.

FUN actually used to do a lot of boasting. Since they lost first play though, they've been doing a lot less. Remember, FUN used to be "the bad guys." They didn't get that name by being humble about their victories.
    You are very misinformed. Except one post from Alleran(which was about an "epic" battle, this post is a lot worse in that context), i cant remember any boasting from FUN. On the contrary FUN members came on here in forums with their own name and guild helping a lot of members over the wars. You have to understand that big part of some "top" guilds strategy is to make FUN look bad. Im sad they suceeded, if you would look at the facts it just isnt true.

I would encourage forum members to disregard posts made by "unknown" people who dont have the guts to state their guilds name and talks bad about others.

137-831-990

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Spy's and rouge declares, that a total lie. If so SB would have met you three times instead of just twice. You are just bitter because you are not the top dog anymore. You want to blame someone for your downfall you should look in a mirror.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I rarely post in here as I tend to use the forum for information rather than a forum for my voice but I felon this occaision I need to speak up. I am neither afraid nor ashamed to make my IGN and guild known I proudly admit I am a member of RK1 and my IGN is "Grant". Firstly I want to say to Fredcole that I for one have never disrespected or been anything other than respectful of FUN. I`m sure there are many good people in your guild although I am not acquainted with too many of your players personally. I don't think I would be speaking out of turn if I said that if you ask around pal, groupme and other chats that players who know me know I am honest and sincere in my opinions. I have worked my way from top 400 guild through KA to finally being recruited to RK1 5 wars ago, where I have worked my way up to officer...I have done all of this through hard work and dedication (and a little ££££) and I was one of the officers in charge of running the war/declarations etc for RK1. I can categorically state that I have no knowledge of spies or other such dealings in FUN in fact I spent much of my war trawling chats and asking friends if they knew who FUN were facing/if they knew what time their match finished etc (good old fashioned intel gathering) because OF COURSE I wanted to match against FUN, we want to face our biggest rivals and beat them. but if fredcole could see the amount of scrambling we went through to try and find this info I truly doubt he would still believe we had spies, I was actually beginning to think half-way through war that GREE had screwed up the matching system and we would never match them. I don't doubt Fred believes what he is saying but all I can say was I was part of the War officer team on our side and saw no evidence of what he accuses and I was involved or present for probably 70/75% of our declarations. Fred I hold no bitterness or disrespect towards you and I believe im as honourable as any player in KA, I just don't think what you believe is accurate.
    All respect to FUN & all our other opponents but I am proud to be RK1 and of what we have achieved and I hate to see a lot of peoples hard work sullied by these allegations.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Freddy Freddy are you still on your tangent? Do you want to know who I am. I'm Rick James byatch! In all seriousness Fredcole unlike you I don't come here to bash guilds or a specific guild I just point out the obvious gripes of persons of little to no interest who post similar threads every war claiming "This guild cheated; this guild planted spies" If that were the case why did you no match over 50% of the time, what was it 3 times, 4 times out of 50 plus battles. It's always easy to boast when your are #1 but it is easier to talk smack when you are #2, but in all fairness hats off to you. So go have a beer, smoke a cigarette, take shot and most of all have a nice day.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mighty mackenzie View Post
    Spy's and rouge declares, that a total lie. If so SB would have met you three times instead of just twice. You are just bitter because you are not the top dog anymore. You want to blame someone for your downfall you should look in a mirror.
    I fought with FUN in the last war; prior to fighting with them I thought that spies and rouge declares was a bit of a stretch until I saw it with my own eyes. It is very true, there are spies and there were several times where somebody would declare and delete the system message.

Just for the record, I joined FUN a few hours prior to the last war. I have never been affiliated with FUN. I had a great time and felt welcomed from the beginning. I am not making any accusations as to the source of the spies, RK/SB or any other guild. I just wanted to let everybody know what I saw.

Cheers

Post Count
    I found it a bit weird to find the FUN ROSTER (with defense AND attack stats) in an intel database.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CBRIGANTE23 View Post
    In that case you were kept in the dark or kept your eyes closed

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by uashsar View Post
    I found it a bit weird to find the FUN ROSTER (with defense AND attack stats) in an intel database.
    really? you find that weird? EVERY guild in the top 200 and every splinter below that is in a database somewhere. Most likely more.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    In that case you were kept in the dark or kept your eyes closed
    if I was kept in the dark and I was in control of declaring for large portions of the war wouldn't that make having a spy rather pointless??? surely if we had a spy and I was declaring then im the one person that would need to be told???
    But rather than all this back and forth in which as I said im sure fred believes he is right and I also believe I am right....
    where is the proof.. surely if you are so sure of these facts it is because you have some evidence ?? If so as I say I have nothing to hide please bring it forward.