Need Help Blah Blah, Boss too Strong Blah Blah !

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help Blah Blah, Boss too Strong Blah Blah !

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Need Help Blah Blah, Boss too Strong Blah Blah !

Please help my faction of 60 members. We can't beat the level 40 Boss and need High level 200k stat players to come and spend loads of GoLD doing what we all can't be arshed with.

Its not fair... We always miss out on the mega million stat rewards because we have weak players and don't co-ordinate ourselves.

Its GREE's fault and SUP and Speed Ump and that Datapig and cow guy and Micky Macky Momo guy not ours ....moan whinge moan....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol yea just to voice my opinion on the whole "I need help" issue. I find it to be alittle annoying. We finished it in about 24 hours but we did it with lots of gold and the help of our WHOLE faction. We have a great faction that comes together in time of need. It's kinda upsetting these factions that can not finish on their own or try to finish without using gold. Recruit better players and spend the cash. We all know you need gold to stay competitive in this game. Just seems everyone wants to get the units for free. I'm totally against it. No need to start bashing my post, it's just my opinion

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Here's my opinion. It's a free game and playing free is another avenue of playing the game. Utilizing jumpers takes coordination and I'm sure members of your faction also jump around with one or more of their accounts. We're a top 400 team who had 42 members hit the last boss. I'm not complaining when I ask for help to finish a goal. What's wrong with trying to coordinate with other groups/players to accomplish a goal for free instead of paying to click a hundred times?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Like that man said ...

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan00 View Post
    Lol yea just to voice my opinion on the whole "I need help" issue. I find it to be alittle annoying. We finished it in about 24 hours but we did it with lots of gold and the help of our WHOLE faction. We have a great faction that comes together in time of need. It's kinda upsetting these factions that can not finish on their own or try to finish without using gold. Recruit better players and spend the cash. We all know you need gold to stay competitive in this game. Just seems everyone wants to get the units for free. I'm totally against it. No need to start bashing my post, it's just my opinion
    If you can't do it with your own cash, spend someone else's....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Another guy whining.

Banned
    Post Count
    If it bothers you that people ask for help, don't read their posts!! It's obvious which ones are asking for help, just skip over them. And why is it an issue that people want to utilize others help? There are plenty of people who finished an don mind helping other factions cause they benefit as well! But it's cool keep complaining!! Haha

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    while I agree it is a little humbling to ask for help in these events the guys that helped us out (just to get close to the last 2 levels)received good units and didn't spend gold...just time and attack.....so was mutually beneficial.....if it was affordable to finish or a faction just needed folders or health/attack and not BOTH.....might be a lot less of this needed

Post Count
    We spend gold and lots of it to no avail our leader dropped about a vault and several members and officers did as well and the rest of the members dropped numerous amounts of gold just to get to 26 where we get screwed over
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just voicing my opinion is all, not complaining. And no, our members do not jump around. We are against that we let go a group of people that got us 1 mil war points for that. Kinda hard to skip over it when that's all people do on the forum

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hey Vegaman, sounds like you are bitter that free players have found a way around spending gold and still getting the big units... WHAAA WHAAA... Mercs rule.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sorry to hear that "cow"

Lurker
    Post Count

Need help for a level 95 . Only 10 minute left

We need help to beat a level 95 rampus boss

code is 245-440-703

please help us

Post Count
    It never hurts to ask. With the constant increase of stats and gold needed to compete all paths should be explored. Not everyone is privileged to be in a top faction full of gold spenders.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good point skittles, luckily I am. Still even if me personally was in a faction that could not finish a certain event I still would not want help from outsiders. That's just me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Didn't see in any ones tread seeking help that they wanted to use others gold, don't know where you got that from, notting wrong with getting help or going to help.

I often go back to my first faction to donate money and help them. We need help, we have gold, we have folders, what we don't have is the fire power.

So just don't bother reading the help treads, they will be gone soon and it will be back to all the usuall rubbish that gets posted,

I would certainly help some one if I could in an event like, suppose some people like to help, we all need it from time to time.