Are you improving IPH? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Are you improving your IPH?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

88 59.06%
  • Yeah, but adequate.

12 8.05%
  • A bit.

34 22.82%
  • No.

15 10.07%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you improving IPH?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuuve View Post
    Just made 100K. Have only the last 4 LTBs as money buildings. I am 8mil Off 7.2mil Def. I just don't understand why people put so much emphasis on IPH. When the new LTBs come out I rob people to pay for it for the stats. Is there any other use for IPH except to perpetuate itself? Serious question, not sarcastic.

How much would you say you rob per day on average?
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Post Count
    I'm working on it! A little at a time I guess.
    Wish it didn't take so long to upgrade or expand.

Banned
    Post Count
    Always trying to increase my iph

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just made 100K. Have only the last 4 LTBs as money buildings. I am 8mil Off 7.2mil Def. I just don't understand why people put so much emphasis on IPH. When the new LTBs come out I rob people to pay for it for the stats. Is there any other use for IPH except to perpetuate itself? Serious question, not sarcastic.
    To answer your question.

Depends on the position your syndicate is in. Also, if your IPH is low then good luck robbing enough to get anywhere on an LTB that's actually worthwhile.

This past SLTQ required IPH to purchase items (unless you were golding through the whole thing).

Cash/high IPH have their uses but they're few and far between.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    higher iph helps pay for syndicate bonuses if your syn isn't maxed out helping you to increase stats through bonuses, war wins, syn pvp wins etc and also increases stats via LTB's and being able to buy weapons. purely thanks to my reasonably iph I was able to buy the 70k 1.5bil weapon during the last sltq.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    what makes me laugh is a lot of the people who say cash/iph is a waste of time rob people, why rob people if cash is worthless?
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

Post Count
    I rob to donate to Syn as well.

Good luck finding enough people to rob?? I have 3 billion in the bank, 99% from robbing.

Before the RL change, i could easily rob 50million a day.

I never said money was worthless, i said IPH was worthless to me. I like other peoples money!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    what makes me laugh is a lot of the people who say cash/iph is a waste of time rob people, why rob people if cash is worthless?
    I rob people to buy the LTB, that is clearly posted in my earlier thread. MY IPH is worthless, I will use YOUR IPH to buy my LTB.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I rob to donate to Syn as well.

Good luck finding enough people to rob?? I have 3 billion in the bank, 99% from robbing.

Before the RL change, i could easily rob 50million a day.

I never said money was worthless, i said IPH was worthless to me. I like other peoples money!!
    you say iph is worthless, I make far in excess of 50mil a day from my income and still have the same robbing opportunities that you have. since changing syn 3-4 weeks ago(2nd syn since they started, i'm not a hopper) I have been constantly upgrading cash buildings, built all LTB'sx2, bought that 1.5 billion gun, donated 3.5billion to my new syn and still have just over a billion in the bank(I was down to around 70mil a week ago).

this is with an iph under 10mil, it boggles the mind that there are people playing with 50mil+ iph

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I rob people to buy the LTB, that is clearly posted in my earlier thread. MY IPH is worthless, I will use YOUR IPH to buy my LTB.
    your iph is only worthless because either you haven't worked hard enough on it or you haven't been playing long enough, the truth is you would be a stronger player if you worked on your iph and I can't understand why people don't as it is a completely separate thing to robbing/attacking people and building att/def stats and doesn't hamper the building of stats in any way.

Post Count
    Not much, I'm doin the LTB so....

Post Count
    Make about 19 mil an hour. Getting robbed a whole lot now. 6 bil in the bank and my syn doesnt need it. Right now about the only use for it is expensive LTBs.

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    leach......
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Post Count
    I think I am but it goes slow
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    leach......
    Patsy.

I put a gun in your face, take what you have earned, and not a daggone thing you or your fellow Patsys can do about it. Call me whatever you want, as long as I'm full of your cash.