There is a problem with your Uzi drop rate Gree, please deal with it.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There is a problem with your Uzi drop rate Gree, please deal with it.

Post Count

There is a problem with your Uzi drop rate Gree, please deal with it.

Firstly this is not a Gree bashing thread, I know they have not done great in a lot of things but they have introduced a lot of events which for one I am thankful for, however, the Raid Boss events, although they are a lot of peoples favourite, is an issue. The event itself is great, the whole syndicate can participate and get rewarded for their participation. All is good in that respect.

The problem lies within the mechanics of the event however, the majority of syndicates cannot get anywhere near to completing due to the insane drop (or lack of drop) rates of the Uzis from other events (please see the numerous threads online with regards to buying Uzi's for money and gold), this is something which I have seen from the beta version way back, it had errors in it then and still has.

Please Gree, get your tech people to sort this out as it is not good enough as it is.

Post Count
    The black market is thriving and the hackers are lapping it up!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo1234 View Post
    Firstly this is not a Gree bashing thread, I know they have not done great in a lot of things ...
    For instance?

Post Count
    They have not done great Mike, take your pick... Constant connectivity issues, lags, missing hits in battles when refilling from gold, missing gold when you have paid for it...... I could go on... and on....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This has all been said before & to paraphrase CJ's response...

We're not improving the drop rate for uzis..

I completely agree with your thread though. Raid Bosses were the best events out there.. Not so much anymore considering the terrible drop rate.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    There is a problem with it for us. For gree, it's no issue.
    There's always someone wiling to by with gold that makes gree think it's worthwhile and a good price.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Based on all the venom toward Gree and their bad business practices i will be shorting their stock.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    There is a problem with it for us. For gree, it's no issue.
    There's always someone wiling to by with gold that makes gree think it's worthwhile and a good price.
    I would really love to see the figures on how many bars of gold are spent on buying uzis. I can't see it being all that many to be honest. The gold spenders do job LTQs to completion (typically) and by default have a lot of uzis.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think the drop rate was significantly affected when they stopped dropping when either fighting or robbing. Since then, it seems like each battle it has gotten progressively worse. IMO they need to bring the Uzis back to fighting and robbing and increase the drop rate when doing jobs.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca1 View Post
    Based on all the venom toward Gree and their bad business practices i will be shorting their stock.

On general principle, a forum filled with people who play a smartphone/tablet game isn't a very good basis for how you'd handle a company's stock..............
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Lurker
    Post Count
    In my rough estimate, it takes about 700 energy for 1 Uzi more or less. It takes 120ish Uzis per player to finish raid boss, so that's about 84k energy. If you use your energy wisely that is only about 15-18 days of energy. We all just need to be active in farming Uzis...

Don't jump on me all you math wizards...I'm just giving rough estimates on my experience recently...lol
    jk || level 174 || 11.1M
    The Daddy || level 101 || 11.3M

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    On general principle, a forum filled with people who play a smartphone/tablet game isn't a very good basis for how you'd handle a company's stock..............
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk2 View Post
    In my rough estimate, it takes about 700 energy for 1 Uzi more or less. It takes 120ish Uzis per player to finish raid boss, so that's about 84k energy. If you use your energy wisely that is only about 15-18 days of energy. We all just need to be active in farming Uzis...

Don't jump on me all you math wizards...I'm just giving rough estimates on my experience recently...lol
    Your math is on point in my opinon. Activity is key in finishing a raid boss event with a minimal amount of gold.

Post Count

Buy them from me

If you can't earn em in the 20 days before raid boss just buy them from me

Post Count
    The questions around drop rates and maybe more importantly Gold costs for Uzis are IMHO valid. I believe the problem with the last raid boss was that the perceived low drop rates and high gold costs for uzis made a black market for Uzis. I think this is fun and has been going on for a while with bricks and prize spots swapped for in-game cash, etc. The problem is the uzis were in such short supply that I saw real world cash being offered and/or requested. This opens up CC to a large number of scammers and there are multiple examples of people being scammed out of real money. You could argue that people should be more careful but I also believe Gree could help reduce the potential for scamming by altering drop rates or gold costs for uzis. I would hope that Gree feels an obligation to help protect its' customers and its' games from criminal activity.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1 Uzi per gold is fair, Gree. 5 gold per uzi when you need 100 to summon a boss is ridiculous.