A faction for a common cause Top 100

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A faction for a common cause Top 100

Post Count

A faction for a common cause Top 100

Non Gold mandatory but you do need to participate in events. No min donations/tithe. If this becomes home, then you will want to see the walls taken care of and see to it that the pantry is full.

Clean, Friendly, and Fun. Gree plays their games and we shall play ours. We shall have a topic of the day…sports/political/religious…or all three really the same. Many off topics to write and learn about. It shall be different.

The general aim will be to get the most out of the game whithout having to put so much in. We wish to fly under the max participation but beyond camper.

Not sure if this we a placement team or a streak team. What it will be is a polite respective team. I don't give many second chances in these regards. I stayed back and played pawn. I think this team is missing its place in the Greeedy world.
    If you are active, you will score….. No bonuses but WILLING to BUY or takeover a faction of someone who is of like mind.
    Who was the best power forward of the past 20 yrs? Base Ruth or Ted Williams? Was gahndi good for India? Best factory built sports car? Favorite cooking pan/dish/drink to forget men? Who was Budda? What kind of scope should I get for birding/hunting.

Yes, all invited. This environment will be respectful to women or the door shall open. I am believer in opening the door for that need to go through it but have forgotten how to.

Bonuses will come quick enough once we get going. Its the mindset you have to believe. You want it, yet know it doesn't exist….. we can make it happen.

f you are reading this and have a disposable shell, we would gladly to a look at for a home. Non denominational but hard questions from there can arise.

groupme chat will be used, but I won't close the door on someone who feels they need to stay away from chat.
    Im judging interest and things you would like to see.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Camper

Quote Originally Posted by Crammer View Post
    Non Gold mandatory but you do need to participate in events. No min donations/tithe. If this becomes home, then you will want to see the walls taken care of and see to it that the pantry is full.Clean, Friendly, and Fun. Gree plays their games and we shall play ours. We shall have a topic of the day…sports/political/religious…or all three really the same. Many off topics to write and learn about. It shall be different.The general aim will be to get the most out of the game whithout having to put so much in. We wish to fly under the max participation but beyond camper.Not sure if this we a placement team or a streak team. What it will be is a polite respective team. I don't give many second chances in these regards. I stayed back and played pawn. I think this team is missing its place in the Greeedy world.If you are active, you will score….. No bonuses but WILLING to BUY or takeover a faction of someone who is of like mind.Who was the best power forward of the past 20 yrs? Base Ruth or Ted Williams? Was gahndi good for India? Best factory built sports car? Favorite cooking pan/dish/drink to forget men? Who was Budda? What kind of scope should I get for birding/hunting.Yes, all invited. This environment will be respectful to women or the door shall open. I am believer in opening the door for that need to go through it but have forgotten how to.Bonuses will come quick enough once we get going. Its the mindset you have to believe. You want it, yet know it doesn't exist….. we can make it happen.f you are reading this and have a disposable shell, we would gladly to a look at for a home. Non denominational but hard questions from there can arise.groupme chat will be used, but I won't close the door on someone who feels they need to stay away from chat.Im judging interest and things you would like to see.
    I want a camper faction !!!!!!!