Why MW and not CC?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why MW and not CC?

Post Count

Why MW and not CC?

So for those of you who don't know there is this long post in the MW forum from CJ54 where he explains that they maid an error with the raid boss drop rate, and it wasn't their intention to make people pay for folders (mw uzis) it was just there for people who aren't active. He then says the drop rate was lower than expected and is giving everyone 40 folders to make up for it as well as increasing the drop rate. To this I reply, why not us? The drop rate for this game had to be as bad as the one in mw. Take a look at the forum... every thread is either buying/selling uzis or complaining about lack of uzis. So why MW and not CC?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Because we are the bottom feeders of GREE's consumer base.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTeflonDon View Post
    Because we are the bottom feeders of GREE's consumer base.
    You expect consistency?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    That's the feeling i get

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    They are trying to kill off crime city slowly to focus on other exciting games by GREE.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    You expect consistency?
    CC is consistently given less attention by GREE staff than say MW or KA... hence my comment

can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It cost alot of money for Gree to make all of those folders. They slaved overnight making sure each one was just right. Imagine how much it would cost for them to start machining out more red uzis. The cost for the metal alone would be astronimical.

Oh wait, they are just digital. forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    The drop rate for this game had to be as bad as the one in mw.
    Drop rate in MW has been different due to different overall metrics.

You expect consistency?
    They're different games. They might similar and in some ways play similar (the basic "base building/raiding/attacking" core mechanic) , but the costs for a lot of things are different and what players end up doing as groups of individuals across the board ends up being different, in a lot of cases.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTeflonDon View Post
    CC is consistently given less attention by GREE staff than say MW or KA... hence my comment
    KA hasn't had official war results posted for months. Players have to piece things together by themselves. It's not all one way traffic here
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    KA hasn't had official war results posted for months. Players have to piece things together by themselves. It's not all one way traffic here
    Okay, so MW > CC... KA is in the tank & CC is slowly creeping in with it.

Post Count
    My theory is that GREEd knows this cow is about to die, with the mass exodus into retirement and a huge drop in income, so they are going to milk this cow to get every last drop out knowing they are actually driving everybody away as each person sees the light and quits. They'll shut it down, delete these forums, rewrite all the bad code from funzio and their own inability to write good code, give it a facelift, and relaunch it under a new name to a new generation of players who have no clue of the history.

Kinda like the matrix.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    KA has dropped out of the Top 100 total sales. Get the picture? There is a pecking order of priority for Gree. CC is trending that way as well. You should know better Sister!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If they're trying to milk it, why not at least milk it right... There isn't even a syndicate element of this PVP event..

99.9% of the reason anyone was excited for a PvP event was taken away. I know events are optional & this one is only going to be done by the new players and those that can't earn any more xp... So that leaves about 95% of the playbase out.

Post Count
    The milk is almost gone, so the beatings to the head have commenced.

ETA: they can't just put a bullet in the head and shut it down. Someone might hear that because so many people still have gold in their accounts. That's a PR nightmare, and it could become a lawsuit.
    Last edited by Iron Mike; 01-31-2014 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Added

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    The milk is almost gone, so the beatings to the head have commenced.
    Lol. Idk that I'd say the milk is almost gone... but it's certainly GREE's own fault for any "drying up" they're experiencing...

Bring back a PvP event with the absence of a syndicate element just cut their sales down by about 90% (minimum)... And every time something is poorly implemented or players are experiencing game-breaking lag, the player/consumer loses faith. I mean, that's just Business 101...