Why MW and not CC? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why MW and not CC?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Drop rate in MW has been different due to different overall metrics.

They're different games. They might similar and in some ways play similar (the basic "base building/raiding/attacking" core mechanic) , but the costs for a lot of things are different and what players end up doing as groups of individuals across the board ends up being different, in a lot of cases.
    um, drop rate is horrible in both but worse in the one. I don't remember being able to buy these folders/uzis/chips, etc. whatever you call them in each game before when the drop rate was higher. Me thinks there may be a correlation to earning $$$ from selling gold and reduction of drop rate from normal play.

It's your company Gree and you can do what you want. I just know I play a lot more CSR lately and others play other games. In other words, there is correlation between how players feel they are being treated and the time (and eventual gold) they spend on games. As long as you understand the full implications of your actions and fully understand the profit curve, then keep doing what you think is right.

*Profit curve. If you charge nothing, you will earn nothing and have negative profit. If you charge 10,000 per month, most quit and you can't cover expenses with the few who will pay. But, there is an optimal charge where you charge y and many players pay and profit is maximized. I can say that I think you are on the far right side of the profit curve now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    Are you a GREE employee, or do you receive compensation from GREE or any of its subsidiaries, clients or agencies in any form?

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but there is a law behind the question.
    you don't sound like a broken record, it makes you sound bitter and childish is all, and no, I'm not a Gree employee.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalg-the-Good View Post
    That is exactly what people said about the passenger pigeon before it went extinct...... So, if there isn't anything wrong how come nearly all of the player based fan support for Crime City has dried up? If we get info now, it is delivered by GREE employees. I guess there isn't anything wrong..... nothing to see here people.... move along
    stupid comparison, you're comparing progress of technology with people whims and fancies.

where did I say there is nothing broken with the game? all of your fan provided info that has disappeared came from a very small number of players that where around from the start and some have moved on after a few years, this doesn't mean the game is on the brink of failing.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Drop rate in MW has been different due to different overall metrics.

They're different games. They might similar and in some ways play similar (the basic "base building/raiding/attacking" core mechanic) , but the costs for a lot of things are different and what players end up doing as groups of individuals across the board ends up being different, in a lot of cases.
    We care not about your metrics or how different you think the game is. There are equivalent items that need to operate equally across the games. The prices and drop rates should be identical. Why you chose to favor MW over the other games is simply beyond me. You could very easily have made CC the proper flagship it should be. It appears that effort never even crossed your minds.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    you don't sound like a broken record, it makes you sound bitter and childish is all, and no, I'm not a Gree employee.
    Ha. Not bitter. Just hoping to wake people up. You said you weren't a gree employee. That's nice, but bill Clinton also didn't have sex with that woman. You could still be receiving compensation from gree as an agent, but to not disclose that would be illegal in the US.

Interestingly, trigger never replied one way or the other.