Farewell KA

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Farewell KA

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Farewell KA

Well another dedicated player bites the dust because I've been banned despite the fact that I've been an honorable player and forum poster. I overtook my teammates account when he retired. I spent money on gems on that account only to be told that I'm breaking the rules and thereby my money, time and everything else is forfeit and the account is banned. Gree again shows it's true colors and doesn't give a stuff about a paying customer with 3 accounts.
    I love my guild, they are amazing people and that is the only takeaway I have ....
    The Crusaders.....I will miss you.

Post Count
    What foul do they claim you committed? Bought the account from your teammate?

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    bummer but transferring accounts to somebody else is a no-no

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sucks. Sorry.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    What foul do they claim you committed? Bought the account from your teammate?
    Seriously??
    The foul is clearly what he is claiming. You can't take over someone else's account. It's in the terms of agreement

Post Count
    Well I for one never read the terms of agreement. So with that being said greedy May have a leg to stand on,however I spend MY money on this game and feel I should own my character especially if I spent tons of real money on it. If I retire or quit I would like the option to transfer my game to someone else, that should be allowed, greedy is just looking to close every loop hole possible to make a buck. It's utterly ridiculous. Ownership of the character deserves to be in the hands of the person whom spent their money on it, and if they want to give it to a friend, that should be allowed!

Post Count
    That's complete bull****. I know of many players taking over accounts of people who quit, they have never been banned.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You sir have just made the right decision

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    That's complete bull****. I know of many players taking over accounts of people who quit, they have never been banned.
    If Gree finds out who was transferred to someone else they can ban them.
    Like it or not that has been in place well before I started playing, so there is no point complaining. You get away with it be glad. You lose your character, well that is on you. Spend money on that character and take the chance. If you don't get caught be glad, you get caught we'll suck it up and move on

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    you broke the rules and got caught, simple as that, bye.
    Hi guys

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    you broke the rules and got caught, simple as that, bye.
    Words of Wisdom.... I doubt it..

Where else do you spend so much money on a game and get booted for all kinds of reasons. Gree changes things for their convenience for a profit but will pull the plug and paying customers. Gree will make profits as long as new blood and characters come along. As we have seen others will go as stats get inflated and players get tired of watching real money down the virtual toilet... With customer service lacking and bugs and time changes....who knows how long KA will last. Have not seen Larry post in awhile he must have got the BAM Hammer also

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by slade View Post
    Words of Wisdom.... I doubt it..

Where else do you spend so much money on a game and get booted for all kinds of reasons. Gree changes things for their convenience for a profit but will pull the plug and paying customers. Gree will make profits as long as new blood and characters come along. As we have seen others will go as stats get inflated and players get tired of watching real money down the virtual toilet... With customer service lacking and bugs and time changes....who knows how long KA will last. Have not seen Larry post in awhile he must have got the BAM Hammer also
    we've seen it many times, Gree changes things as they see convenient for them and them only, we dont have must say anyways
    Hi guys