GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Correct stats

Hybrid View

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Correct stats

Please can someone help me. I have boosted stats of 9.09/8.12m
    My guild mates see me at 7.56/6.5m which I thought was Unboosted. However, my mini sees me as 5.8/5.7 m.

That's three lots of stats! Why three?

Also, which stats would my opponent see in battle; I am my guild's DL and am not sure which stats my opponent would see.

Thanks. 😊

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    super dramatic changes..... I wish I knew..... I would assume you see full attack bonus, your mini and guild though should both see you without bonuses..... looking forward to hearing this answer.
    -Kenjo Megi
    -Scions of Abaddon-

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Me too. Anyone? Should I just ask GREE?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I always thought an opponent sees unboosted stats, however I was told this war that your opponent actually sees your full defence stats after they attack you

Post Count
    Your opponent sees your boosted stats.

What we see of each other in guild members view is beyond my comprehension. It's not totally unboosted, but it is definitely NOT real numbers. It is not the same % off the real (boosted) numbers for everyone either - it is some magical unfathomable Gree math number that makes it exceptionally difficult to keep track of one's guild's stats. I have to ask my members to fill out a ss or survey every few weeks to have a clue what their stats are, and with a large guild, that is no easy task.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 02-01-2014 at 09:26 AM. Reason: correcting a typo

All your manor are belong to us.

Lurker
    Post Count
    i agree this is just stupid and makes it extremely hard to keep track of everyones stats

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Your opponent sees your boosted stats.

What we see of each other in guild members view is beyond my comprehension. It's not totally unboosted, but it is definitely NOT real numbers. It is not the same % off the real (boosted) numbers for everyone either - it is some magical unfathomable Gree math number that makes it exceptionally difficult to keep track of one's guild's stats. I have to ask my members to fill out a ss or survey every few weeks to have a clue what their stats are, and with a large guild, that is no easy task.
    Easy way around that..
    In our chat we have our members put their stats in their names

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Zenobia, thank you very much for your reply. Very insightful . Thanks again. 

Krayt, we did that with my old guild and it was very useful.
    Last edited by Frostpocket; 02-01-2014 at 09:40 AM.

Post Count
    As far as I was aware, guild mates will see you with building boosts only. Not unit boosts. When attacking, you should always see accurate stats (full boost). I'm not sure what your mini is seeing. Is your mini guilded with you? It's possible that if you visit a friends kingdom you will see purely unboosted stats since you aren't attacking but you also aren't guilded.

That's worth looking into if anybody has the time and inclination.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No, my mini is in my camping guild, which is separate from my other two players. I will look again.