Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: new epic

new epic

What the heck? The new epic is mono earth. I would they release that epic right before war with mono air epic??
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

You forget something more important it's only 20% sale and the war is armor war .. ^_^ Gree love the customer so much
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

If you want to know how much attention Gree(d) pays to the game, look at the element icon on the clayplate+ armor in the news ad for opening 11 chests. That is a prime indication to how much they really care or look at the game. But don't forget to empty your bank account for the new GW.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 101 View Post
    You forget something more important it's only 20% sale and the war is armor war .. ^_^ Gree love the customer so much
    20% is F-cking Bullsh-it!!!
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

So I've been thinking.... RR spends over 3 thousand gems on war. Why not just open chests now? The epics in chests are the same if not stronger than the war epics now.

Quote Originally Posted by person123 View Post
    So I've been thinking.... RR spends over 3 thousand gems on war. Why not just open chests now? The epics in chests are the same if not stronger than the war epics now.
    Chest epics are monos. And it's a Chance, when GW epics are like guaranteed.

Not all of them are monos.

Nina chest

I know its random when you open the 11 chests. But it really bothers me when you get 3or4 of the same 2 star armors. I would really appreciate some different armors if your gonna get 2 star.

Honestly if you're going to shell out 999 gems worth, you SHOULD be guaranteed a random Epic...

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    20% is F-cking Bullsh-it!!!
    Angry they are only doing their normal sale much?

I could see cussing about no sale or a 10% sale, but 20% is their normal.
    Get a grip man.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Honestly if you're going to shell out 999 gems worth, you SHOULD be guaranteed a random Epic...
    No, no you SHOULDN'T. It defeats the purpose of things having some randomness to them.
    Also, if the rarity of the armor means anything, there should be no guaranteed Epic. If everyone has them, they aren't special anymore.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    No, no you SHOULDN'T. It defeats the purpose of things having some randomness to them.
    Also, if the rarity of the armor means anything, there should be no guaranteed Epic. If everyone has them, they aren't special anymore.
    Everyone already have them. Wake up. Ok not everyone but too many too make it "special" to have an epic.
    But I agree, it shouldnt be an guaranteed epic but the guaranteed legendary for opening 40 chests should be the best legendary out there, always. As it is now, its worthless

You don't have to be angry , just don't buy or buy what you think is enough for you ..
    It's not must to be at any rank , you can save gems for other wars . I'm doing that I will play free this war and the next war i will be with Beth since cafe retired .
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

That guy on Android with 1.3M Points in the Arena must be feeling pretty fked up now from getting the Tectonic Mantle a few days ago with this Epic making his Tectonic look like ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrips View Post
    Everyone already have them. Wake up. Ok not everyone but too many too make it "special" to have an epic.
    But I agree, it shouldnt be an guaranteed epic but the guaranteed legendary for opening 40 chests should be the best legendary out there, always. As it is now, its worthless
    Worthless to some, but hey, somebody, somewhere is still going to buy 40 chests just to get the extra armor. And someone, somewhere is going to buy 40 chests without giving a crap what the armor is, they just want the discount. Doesn't matter what the extra is, the point is, people will still buy it. Why would Gree just give away better stuff when people are already buying it?

Also, everyone does not already have them. Remember Elita's (mocking) post about how as many people complain about epics being too available, the other half complain about not having any. That means somewhere in there, there are still enough people that don't have them that send in "its unfair" tickets.

Another question: how many of those epics are even leveled? Having an epic and being able to make good use of it two totally different things. That annoying kid that is level 60 with a half leveled blaze? Do you really consider them in you "everyone has an epic" statement? I don't.

Every Tom, ****, and Harry having Epics doesn't help with slowing down the stat creep either. Nor would giving out the best legendary. You don't flood the market with the best of something. Then everyone with enough money to buy 40 chests is instantly in the higher bracket. What about the little guy? He's still chopped liver, and likely won't ever bother to spend money, because the gap is already too high. Keeping the "guaranteed" part of it as something that isn't the best, keeps it so that the 40 chest button isn't instead labeled "instant win".
    Last edited by busteroaf; 02-01-2014 at 06:43 AM.

Busteroaf
    Retired