Red face Recovering Account - Fastest Method?

Does anybody know the quickest way to manually recover an account besides sending a support message through in game 'support', not too keen on waiting 1-2 months for my account back.

yep - on the device you have your information on - use the Bind/Retrieve account.

It was an unbound account unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    Exact reason I made this thread.

I'm waiting as well. Got a response to a ticket I forgot about from 2 weeks ago and replied to it asking them to look into this... Haven't heard anything since Thursday... Thanks gree.... I just hope I don't miss these chests. I have $300 sitting in iTunes burning a hole in my pocket and I am getting tempted to use it on other games
    Looking for a new place to spend your gems? Wu Tang Guild is now recruiting! Apply at www.wutangguild.com

Also feel free to join the forum and chat about everything not allowed here!

Im GMing a Guild and I dont have my account... Cmon Gree been 10 days

I have the exact same problem. I'm not GM, but I am the champion. Missed the entire last war because my phone decided to die on me. Never got the chance to bind my account. It's aggravating me that it takes so long. All they really need to do is bind it to the account they received the email from, send you the code and in about 5 minutes you could have your account back. Surely they have enough people working there to do a reasonable amount a day? I don't know, maybe I'm just too impatient, but I would like to see a LITTLE progress. I work as an EMT for 48 hour and 72 hour shifts. Besides sleeping and eating when I'm not running, I have been using Knights and Dragons to pass time. I know nobody really cares, or can do anything about it.... but I just wanted to throw out there that this is how I pass the time for a good portion of the day. :/