Page 6 of 17 First ... 4567816 ... Last

Thumbs down

Wonderful. first you f.c..d rival list and now this stupid event...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Kyle View Post
    Mods will say " you dont "have" to participate"
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    The events are optional. You don't *have* to participate in every event if that is not your bag (heck, you don't have to participate in ANY to just play the game), and a lot of people are selective about what they participate in.
    Already said (but worth repeating).

Thanks was looking forward to this but the rival list makes it very difficult. even when i do find a target i can beat they are already too beat up, wont waste anymore time looking for rivals.
    Who needs to win, when your in a team as friendly as ours.
    we will of course crush you.

To summarize:

1. This is a NOOB event. Gree probably has a lot of new meat since last PVP offered and are easing them in to see how many spend gold. We haven't seen this type of event in a couple of years.

2. Recycled top prizes. Peeps like Monte and I won those over 1.5 years ago in individual PVP tourneys including the weapons on top 2 and 3 prizes. Think peeps who have been in game less than 1.5 years ago need to know that. Not because we are good, spent gold, etc No just to let you know looks like dusted off old events.

3. Gold Sale: Here's a helpful hint to Noobs: Gree only offers sales during war weekends and special times in year like Black Friday. So you need to plan your gold spending accordingly. Paying list price for gold is silly.

4. Play your style: Use gold if you want or play free. At least you'll get some bricks for Syn. It's a disappointment but maybe they will ease us into the Syn PVP, Syn/Indiv PVP/Rob events. Hopefully they are not recycling the whole 2 year cycle of PVP development.

Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    To summarize:

1. This is a NOOB event. Gree probably has a lot of new meat since last PVP offered and are easing them in to see how many spend gold. We haven't seen this type of event in a couple of years.

2. Recycled top prizes. Peeps like Monte and I won those over 1.5 years ago in individual PVP tourneys including the weapons on top 2 and 3 prizes. Think peeps who have been in game less than 1.5 years ago need to know that. Not because we are good, spent gold, etc No just to let you know looks like dusted off old events.

3. Gold Sale: Here's a helpful hint to Noobs: Gree only offers sales during war weekends and special times in year like Black Friday. So you need to plan your gold spending accordingly. Paying list price for gold is silly.

4. Play your style: Use gold if you want or play free. At least you'll get some bricks for Syn. It's a disappointment but maybe they will ease us into the Syn PVP, Syn/Indiv PVP/Rob events. Hopefully they are not recycling the whole 2 year cycle of PVP development.
    1.. well, it wouldn't be a fair representation, a good PVP a lot of people will spend gold, definitely not the case here.

2... don't care much about recycling.

3... gold sale would be helpful with raid boss. but it's not that big of a deal.

4... I remember you can get banned for saying "boycotting an event". I guess it's only okay if the gree mods say it.

Everyone on my rival list is beaten up. I can't find any rival who can find. Refreshing the list is giving me the same rivals over and over again, all beaten up.

How do I get new, fresh rivals?

Is there anyone at Gree's who doesn't have an intellectual disability?

Lmao... ahh I can't even quote it but damn what a hilarious question
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    To summarize:

Isn't MW and KA made by Gree. Well Gree has ran numerous gold sales in these game on off war weekends kinds like TODAY in MW. We don't have a war hit we have raid boss(like CC) and a LTQ that just dropped and this is the 2nd raid boss event in MW and both times gold dale was ran. Just saying. But yes as far as all the other stuff you are absolutely right. Don't think at all I am sticking up for Gree cause I think it's ridiculous that ya can't treat CC the same way as the other games.

Quote Originally Posted by After SurfyPlum again View Post
    Gree has absolutely ruined this game. They should think about selling to a company that knows how to NOT screw up

Amen brother................

What are they thinkin? oh wait maybe they are to busy counting cash then do something interesting with the game..

Almost time to move on.

Definitely closing in on that "moving on" point.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by KillaDon View Post
    Isn't MW and KA made by Gree. Well Gree has ran numerous gold sales in these game on off war weekends kinds like TODAY in MW. We don't have a war hit we have raid boss(like CC) and a LTQ that just dropped and this is the 2nd raid boss event in MW and both times gold dale was ran. Just saying. But yes as far as all the other stuff you are absolutely right. Don't think at all I am sticking up for Gree cause I think it's ridiculous that ya can't treat CC the same way as the other games.
    Gold sale wouldn't help every rival is too beat up on my list, I just don't understand we had this before they fixed it, now the redo the rivals list and bring this back WTF

People are still participating in the event? The rewards are garbage..
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Gree wont earn much influence points on this one.

- 1 I want real PVP back!

Can we at least have a mod give us a situation update? This clearly isn't what you meant for us