Page 2 of 17 First 123412 ... Last

Hybrid View

What about syn and individual ranking prizes?

Not even a rank for ind and syn? You actually made pvp worse!!!!!! Great job GREE nobody will spend on this

nevermind..
    Last edited by Armalg-the-Good; 01-31-2014 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armalg-the-Good View Post
    A.) At least you get bricks for your effort

B.) The breakdown is different than other pvp events...there is only 50 wins in-between most of the prizes and the last tier only requires 100 extra wins. This doesn't seem that unreasonable to me and not that expensive to finish if you need to use gold at all.
    You know that you start back at 0 when you finish a goal, add them all together and thats total wins

where's the leaderboard?

What a joke...
    Proud owner of the Financial District Fallout Consecutive Win (56) prize - The Adventa!!!

Blau und Weiss ein Leben lang. FC Schalke 04

offline04

Ellis Island -------------> 122
    West Side Standoff ----> 5
    Boardwalk --------------> 2 _________________ Arch Enemies ----->1(121)
    Graveyard --------------> 2
    Financial District -------> 2, but beat FC twice...
    Nightlife District WD ---> 2
    Seaside Shoot-out -----> 61

A gold sale would be nice!

I have the goals, but no icon on the right of my screen. Is there no syndicate part to this pvp?

Sigh. This is as boring as LTQ. Anyone can just push a button. Was hoping for at least trying to find decent targets. One more event to pass on.

WOW, not even close to what we were looking for. Just go attack people, get tons of exp, a few junk prizes and the end? No Rankings? No points? No nothing? Bummer.....

first 3 targets I was going to hit are 15mil higher than me this is impossible
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Every one in my list has the same stats as me and I don't want to give them a way to my hood to take my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
    Cj54 the prizes for the involvement needed is terrible. And as you mentioned, the lack of a syndicate goal and a leaderboard makes me want to sit this one out.
    I hear you. There are potentially conflicting design goals between the different ways you can do one of these, and I can understand wanting to marshal the syndicate for more freeform pvp than is found in a Bay City event.

Quote Originally Posted by eleosrincon View Post
    Every one in my list has the same stats as me and I don't want to give them a way to my hood to take my money.
    Some things involve risk.

Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    So stop populating the rivals list with "beaten up" players.
    Especially during a pvp event, that state can (and does) change between the time someone is on your list and when you press the attack button.
    Last edited by CJ54; 01-31-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    I hear you. There are potentially conflicting design goals between the different ways you can do one of these, and I can understand wanting to marshal the syndicate for more freeform pvp than is found in a Bay City event.

Some things involve risk.

Especially during a pvp event, that state can (and does) change between the time someone is on your list and when you press the attack button.
    I don't think you understand. Every single time I reload my rivals list, I get the following players:

tam
    C-Money
    Geo
    Madam Liv
    luke
    Skye
    zangief
    uffuff (level 202 hacker, but that's another story)
    Rooster

These ones are there about every other time I refresh:

VIK
    -INF@MOU5-
    FAST EDDIE
    peggiesue
    TonyTBoss

And then there are a handful of others, probably less than 100 in total if I refresh the list 40 times.

The issue is that the first and second list of players are all "too beat up already". What I am proposing is that when I hit refresh, those players are all yanked from the pool and I get 20 new names until they are hittable again. I don't care about the defenses or the levels.

As it stands now I will continue to refresh, and I will continue to find tam, Rooster, zangief, and Geo at the top of my list. And they are all too beaten up except for tam. Who I am now hitting and losing to on occasion. And then she will be too beaten up again.

This party sucks.

We were so pumped for the old PVP format.