Page 4 of 17 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Ahhh reminds me of the old days of completely hating pvp. At least this is only individual so my syndicates ego doesent get in the way and get mad when I dont participate

Gree, you're doing a great job murdering this game.

EPIC FAIL.

what a joke...this is not like pvp in the past..in the past was based on influence points.

I don't use gold! I'm VERY ACTIVE. Full participation in all events...100% participation. GREE solve all android problems!!!

Voodoo Assassins @ KlitschkO Lev162 ATTACK 220.255.700m DEFENCE160.200.980m

Seems like Gree misinterprets our requests. When we say, bring back PVP please!.. for however many months now.. we don't mean bring back a lessened, boring version of a once great event. Was so looking forward to this after not being able to do much of ERB at all due to lack of uzis. This was the saving grace for a dormant once fun quest(ERB) and now you have us double downed. Keep it up! The results aren't hard to predict even for a business model such as yours.

Not PVP, but mission impossible

Ehhh..... All people on my rivals list are too beat to fight.... Not sure it's even possible to finish the event, even when using gold. Managed to get 47 hits in for the first 30min, and then everybody was beat up. Maybe if the event is stretched for the next 14 days it's possible to complete.

One question, has someone been testing this at all?

Second question, why is this called PVP and not PVP lite event? Half is missing!

Oh snap! I just noticed the wins are counting for hardcore hitman and winning streak..you know, the things i am sure to never do..If i do this then i'm going to level up like crazy! NOOO. If i wanted to level up then this would be awesome..but i don't so it's like the exact opposite.

NOT RAD AT ALL

Took away the one thing I liked about PVP's

Quote Originally Posted by MaschedUp View Post
    Gree, you're doing a great job murdering this game.

EPIC FAIL.
    ^This.

extras.

Called a Super Bowl tornament with no tournament lmao

How can you call it a tournament? Its not a tournament????? Wtf

Its not even a pvp...its just like any other fighting goal on your goals list. Might as well call it "Thug Life" goals extra. Without a leaderboard and syndicates competing this is NOT a PVP Tournament. I was also ready to use gold for this event, but not now. It isn't worth it.

If you had monkeys planning events they probably could do a better job than what you're doing... oh, probably you have monkeys making this events and that's why they are worse and worse...

A n F, thank you very much for posting everything! Please keep doing so.

On another note, did the team at Gree really think this would be well received? Can we please win 3500 fights for the low price of 50,000 XP w no mods and zero syndicate rewards? Very disappointing...

PVP fail

1) everybody on rival list being 10 million higher than me so I can't attack? Check.

2) rare person I find with lower defense that I can attack is to beat up to fight? check

3). got hit 78 times in under 2 min according to news feed? check.

4) game play ruined further? check.

Thank you Gree.

At the risk of being completely unoriginal, I'm going to pile on and mention that this event totally blows. The count resets after each goal and the prizes are absolutely horrible. This is not worth the experience gain. Somebody should tell the idiot programmers that a 2k/2k item is useless nowadays. Especially when I’m averaging 15 experience per fight.

But at least the scratchers and defense buildings are getting revamped! (only a year late on this) How long will we have to wait for new syndicate bonuses and for the att and def skill points to matter again? 2017?