Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last

First thing you need to do is change the rivals list back to what it was.

There was nothing wrong with it. Just a few moaners on here about getting robbed.

So you basically changed one of the few things that was right about the game and completely ignored everything else we asked for.

There needs to be a huge advantage for stats at your level otherwise there is no point spending any money on this game.

5 levels up and down from your level is my suggestion for variety.

PLEASE FIX ASAP!
    Last edited by MaschedUp; 01-31-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    During PVP events, and preferably all the time, only display rivals that aren't in a cool down.
    I would not like this at all. An unintended consequence of this would be that you would miss out on that guy who's been beat up, but his level 8 WSFG is robbable. So perhaps during PVP events, but certainly not all the time.

This would put a severe dent in robbing.

And FWIW, I love the new rivals list. Love it.

CJ I'd like to make a couple of (hopefully) constructive suggestions but 1st a couple of general ones.

I hear a lot of whining about rivals list and the lack of targets. Admittedly it maybe to a lesser extent unless people are exaggerating, but when I used to do PVP events this was always a frustration but with a bit of time and effort worked around.
    I hear a lot of complaining about the rewards. I am glad that there is an event many top players won't participate in. It may give some other players a chance to gain some strength on them. For far too long the gap has been widening. The bigger the gap the more moaning about winning streaks, players leaving syndicates to just better themselves. Everyone wants a free ride but isn't willing to work for it. There are many loyal teams out their than work their backsides off to finish top 150-500. Maybe, just maybe some of them may like this event.
    As for complaints about the XP gains, you can't eat your cake and still have it. If you want to stay at a lower level then just don't participate like many don't or never did. I'm glad it's not a syndicate event as there is now a bigger choice on whether to participate or not. What may not suit some of you will suit others. This doesn't mean Gree has gotten it wrong.

Now on to my suggestions CJ,

A rivals list that groups players in a range of 5 levels. By that I mean 1-5, 6-10, 46-50, 131-135 etc. This would increase the spread of players available on a players rival list from the old days (only 2 level variance) but reduce the variance of levels that we have now where players strong for their level can have all sorts attacking them.

Bring back Uzis as drop items for events like this. I think they are seen as a bigger reward for some and may appease a few. Bringing them back just for an event may risk some glitches (I'm no IT expert) so having them back for attacks full-time might be the go. This will also give more teams a chance at completing the boss event. At present there are a lot of teams than cannot even raise enough uzis. Plenty of these teams would still struggling to complete the boss 100's due to lack of strength. Some would use gold to make the hits required on the top bosses but expecting them to have to buy vaults to obtain uzis on top of this is a bit much. I can't see how Gree would lose money on this as what they lose on the top teams having to buy uzis they would gain with lower strength teams buying gold to finish the lvl 100 bosses. Surely this would keep varying players all a bit happier.

Finally, and maybe a jealous gripe, but could syndicate swapping be blocked 24 hours prior to these raid boss events? I don't like seeing these small numbered syndicates both able to manipulate the system to gain battles streak to only then return to a larger group to gain boss rewards. You either benefit from one tactic or the other. The idea I though behind syndicates was to build teamwork and loyalty. This in turn increases game play participation and the hope of more of Gree's customers/users putting their hand in their pocket.

I hope this hasn't come across as negative. There are always different game play styles and without all of us the game wouldn't be here. We need to remember that not every event will suit us and that life will go on without it. There must be at least some players enjoying this one given the lack of targets .

In my opinion the lack of targets is not due to player participation. I haven't been attacked once all day. I also haven't been able to find a single rival in my rival list that hasn't been too beat up to fight since the event began. I hardly doubt that every rival on my list and I did try to blind attack right down the list and not one rival in 5-10 refreshes has not been too beat up to fight within the first few minutes of the event. Not to mention the fact that I also haven't found a building in a rivals hood that was ready that didn't say "can't rob" when I hit it. I have a feeling this is another malfunctioning event by gree!
    Last edited by archambeau; 01-31-2014 at 07:52 PM.
    Cha & Cha II
    Sunnyvale

Quote Originally Posted by wawoftam View Post
    CJ I'd like to make a couple of (hopefully) constructive suggestions but 1st a couple of general ones.

I hear a lot of whining about rivals list and the lack of targets. Admittedly it maybe to a lesser extent unless people are exaggerating, but when I used to do PVP events this was always a frustration but with a bit of time and effort worked around.
    I hear a lot of complaining about the rewards. I am glad that there is an event many top players won't participate in. It may give some other players a chance to gain some strength on them. For far too long the gap has been widening. The bigger the gap the more moaning about winning streaks, players leaving syndicates to just better themselves. Everyone wants a free ride but isn't willing to work for it. There are many loyal teams out their than work their backsides off to finish top 150-500. Maybe, just maybe some of them may like this event.
    As for complaints about the XP gains, you can't eat your cake and still have it. If you want to stay at a lower level then just don't participate like many don't or never did. I'm glad it's not a syndicate event as there is now a bigger choice on whether to participate or not. What may not suit some of you will suit others. This doesn't mean Gree has gotten it wrong.

Now on to my suggestions CJ,

A rivals list that groups players in a range of 5 levels. By that I mean 1-5, 6-10, 46-50, 131-135 etc. This would increase the spread of players available on a players rival list from the old days (only 2 level variance) but reduce the variance of levels that we have now where players strong for their level can have all sorts attacking them.

Bring back Uzis as drop items for events like this. I think they are seen as a bigger reward for some and may appease a few. Bringing them back just for an event may risk some glitches (I'm no IT expert) so having them back for attacks full-time might be the go. This will also give more teams a chance at completing the boss event. At present there are a lot of teams than cannot even raise enough uzis. Plenty of these teams would still struggling to complete the boss 100's due to lack of strength. Some would use gold to make the hits required on the top bosses but expecting them to have to buy vaults to obtain uzis on top of this is a bit much. I can't see how Gree would lose money on this as what they lose on the top teams having to buy uzis they would gain with lower strength teams buying gold to finish the lvl 100 bosses. Surely this would keep varying players all a bit happier.

Finally, and maybe a jealous gripe, but could syndicate swapping be blocked 24 hours prior to these raid boss events? I don't like seeing these small numbered syndicates both able to manipulate the system to gain battles streak to only then return to a larger group to gain boss rewards. You either benefit from one tactic or the other. The idea I though behind syndicates was to build teamwork and loyalty. This in turn increases game play participation and the hope of more of Gree's customers/users putting their hand in their pocket.

I hope this hasn't come across as negative. There are always different game play styles and without all of us the game wouldn't be here. We need to remember that not every event will suit us and that life will go on without it. There must be at least some players enjoying this one given the lack of targets .
    You won't get a reply but I'm pretty sure they're thinking TLDR and don't shop at Target anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
    Cj54 the prizes for the involvement needed is terrible. And as you mentioned, the lack of a syndicate goal and a leaderboard makes me want to sit this one out.
    Couldn't have said it better, the amount of xp you will gain from (well over 3000 fights) will certainly make me level up way more than what i want for a 114k/96k (about how much you gett from all prizes added up) with no mods, prizes are not worth the xp you gain, it could have been worth it if robs would count cause i can choose to rob only LTB which can give a nice amount of cash and and average of 2-3 5 xp a hit and with attacks i average well over 10xp a hit

Another way would be to make uzis drop from attacks/robs during the pvp events, i'm sure a lot of people would use gold to replenish their stamina and farm uzis

That was one way to save this kind of event, i didn't play the game on the old days so i can't really give my opinion about how it used to be...

Hope this was of some help

WTG Gree

Gree thank you so much for your disastrous take over of this game. You have managed to screw it up in every aspect possible. You team should be fired n then barred from being able to screw up future games. Congratulations on being total morons and idiots. You've taken an absolutely great game n made a total bust. Ever wonder why your stocks n player totals are plunging?

GoodGyrations

Angry Total B.S.

Well stuck on 43 fight wins should be on about 4 or 500 by now. Spent the last two hours refreshing rivals list and blind hitting every person on every refresh and not one too beat up except a few like 10 to 15 mil above me in stats great event gree now why would I even think about giving you anymore money, I have finished every pvp we have had except the very first because of the same issue as now. This game is a joke anymore think it is time to spend more time on ps4 pay 100 for hove earlobe you want to play the game and they don't mess with your money and make it useless after a few years

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    As previously requested, please continue to keep things constructive. (General reminder, that was not in response to Deadwater's post)
    I'd love to hear the logic of shrinking my rivals list to the same 30 people and then releasing a pvp tournament that is neither a pvp or a tournament. Seems a bit obtuse.

Quote Originally Posted by poo hands View Post
    I'd love to hear the logic of shrinking my rivals list to the same 30 people and then releasing a pvp tournament that is neither a pvp or a tournament. Seems a bit obtuse.
    Not sure if its my drunken stupor but gohhtDAMNN I love this comment.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Okay guys, we're listening on this one, so I want to make sure that we're hearing the right things. If people can keep this tuned to constructive suggestions, that will help (there's a lot of "this stinks, bring back the old way" with no other details, in the last ten pages. That doesn't help.)Again, please keep itt constructive.
    You kidding... you have/had constructive suggestions for the last 6 months and you never listened to one of it.... well, you listened it but you made the exact opposite.. people are sick to give you constructive feedbacks and this is what you get... you really whan suggestions? Ok:
    1) uzis dropping rate is worse and worse every war cycle. In my syn we miss the last two goals because we miss uzis and it'siimpossible to find them everywhere: and do not say that 5 uzis every 4/5k energy is a good rate... well, we could buy them: 27 100 bosses left, that makes 2700 uzis... 1 uzis is 5 gold.. 13500 gold... 10 vaults to get enough uzis... plus the gold you need to kill a lvl100, because you're so smart that decide to increase the boss health by a good 25%... you kidding?????
    2) pvp.. was probably one of the most funny part of the game but you killed even this part... impossible goals, no syn or ind goals, **** prizes.. RL obv doesn't help with the 60% of people already beaten and the other 40% way to strong to get a single win... you said this format was made to have a lower event for the super bowl i assume... bulli****... you never cared about think like that: you had big events running for Christmas;, nye etc etc... we'll have an event during valentines day... this last three are worldwide events... super bowl is American, why would you care about it?
    3) ltq.. two ltqs ago I was able to finish beginner and normal for free, and with a level up, or two, do a couple elite levels... on the last one I couldn't finish normal, w.out beginner, for free... I was able to get 13/15... do you really think I use gold to finish it? Absolutely not... instead of using more gold to finish elite I haven't used a single gold to continue with normal... ones you'll realize that ltq should be: beginner for llp, normal and first level for everyone, finish elite for gold spender... but if you'll continue in this way in a couples ltq we'll not able to complete beginner for free...
    There is probably, for sure more problems....

this is what we need for pvp:

1. syndicate goals (similar to epic boss goals)

2. ind and syn leaderboard with tier prizes(this will bring in the gold)

3. decent prizes

4. rivals that are too beaten up already should not show on the list

you say you tweaked it down so theres not too many events but thats not what we asked for, we asked for just 1 event usining energy or stamina ect, i dont care if theres raid boss ltq and pvp because they use different resources.

Unbelievable with how much precession you screw up events!

Dont like it that you have to get to start over from 0 everytime
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Quote Originally Posted by poo hands View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubstik View Post
    I guess this will be a CrimeCity free weekend for me. No targets available in the pvp event, and the syndicate is out of uzis. Good job Gree...
    Well said.... Couldn't agree more..