It's official, HTC Blue is breaking up...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's official, HTC Blue is breaking up...

Post Count

Exclamation It's official, HTC Blue is breaking up...

It was a long time in the works, but several key players are or have retired including the leader, tomatoverdie. They may still around this weekend, but the long-lasting top 10 syndicate is capoot. I wish them well and I do hope that they find respectable syndicates to join. I'm sure the +20% IP modifier will be useful is most syndicates except SAS and SC lol

Good riddance turds!

PS - montecore is no longer in SAS and has joined SC

Seacrest out!
    SAS 4 Life

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kykboxr View Post
    It was a long time in the works, but several key players are or have retired including the leader, tomatoverdie. They may still around this weekend, but the long-lasting top 10 syndicate is capoot. I wish them well and I do hope that they find respectable syndicates to join. I'm sure the +20% IP modifier will be useful is most syndicates except SAS and SC lol

Good riddance turds!

PS - montecore is no longer in SAS and has joined SC

Seacrest out!
    WHOA. Don't ya think the whole "montecore is in SC" thing shoulda been the first thing you said? That's like saying oh, my car was stolen, I had my wallet, house keys, and some nickelback CD's in there. Oh, and my two-year-old son was in the backseat.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Are you saying that Montecore is worth more than all of Htc?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    WHOA. Don't ya think the whole "montecore is in SC" thing shoulda been the first thing you said? That's like saying oh, my car was stolen, I had my wallet, house keys, and some nickelback CD's in there. Oh, and my two-year-old son was in the backseat.
    Indeed

Well said, my bad

I hate those HTC bums
    SAS 4 Life

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    Did you ever think that maybe, just MAYBE, I DIDN'T WANT THAT TO COME OUT ON THE FORUM?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Are you saying that Montecore is worth more than all of Htc?
    We've all known that since syndicates started.

Post Count
    I'm not sure if this is a troll thread?

If it's not, then good luck to the remaining players. I'm sure you'll be great additions to any syndicate you join. I'm not sure what the OP is talking about regarding not being useful in SAS though. If any of the HTC Blue players are interested in joining SAS, please feel free to PM myself or another officer.

Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Banned
    Post Count
    Or come join me in Solemn Carnage!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a troll thread?

If it's not, then good luck to the remaining players. I'm sure you'll be great additions to any syndicate you join. I'm not sure what the OP is talking about regarding not being useful in SAS though. If any of the HTC Blue players are interested in joining SAS, please feel free to PM myself or another officer.

Lmao. If montecore had left SAS, there'd be half a dozen threads about it. However the HTC blue part might be true, I personally don't know (or care for that matter).

Post Count
    Lol Monte, maybe you should change your signature file before you start recruiting for SC....

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Toe View Post
    Lol Monte, maybe you should change your signature file before you start recruiting for SC....
    I agree. No one cares about Roy horn.

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree. No one cares about Roy horn.
    CROM cares.

Banned
    Post Count
    loool
    did u just say:
    htc blue is falling apart hahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

pedofile pimple ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhhhhahaahhhahahah

claimming ur a leader when ur an officer, that couldnt even keep ppl in syn hahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaahahaha h

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    If I was officer not leader then it surely wouldn't be my fault if people didn't stay in?

Banned
    Post Count
    If I was officer not leader then it surely wouldn't be my fault if people didn't stay in?
    You don't sound like much of an officer. You sound like someone who lacks accountability.

Banned
    Post Count
    well in my pm's u were claiming u were the leader, how quik did u forget u lier.

its got alot to do with the officers to u know!! dont go blaming ur leader u traitor, backstaabbers, thats what htc is,

this is a joke, cant believe we declared war with a team that crumbling down poor things .