GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Epic Boss theme

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Epic Boss theme

The last Epic Boss was a lot of fun because:

Most of the units came from our suggestions!

It was the best event in a long time!
    Epic Boss used to be one of my favorites when we only had to go to 50. Once we started to go to 100, I had to stop at @ 21-28, and it became very boring.
    I was able to get to 100 on all 4 of my games on the last one, and I even got a few Squirrel Riders! I spent more gems than when I stopped at 21-28, so maybe Gree will keep the last format.

My question for Gree is, can we do that again? Ask for some suggestions again. Everyone in my Squirrel guilds was very excited to win the Squirrel Rider. Let's do it again!
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 01-31-2014 at 09:10 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    I agree that for HLPs this was the best Epic Boss event to date - a whole lot of fun.

I do however wish, for everyone not already level 200, they would stop the invisible XP bomb in every boss kill. This practice began with the boss before this one and continued in this one. Before that, it used to be that you were only penalized XP in the quests. But now there is an invisible XP penalty in every single boss you kill as well, one that increases for every boss, meaning to complete the 100 bosses costs you about 27,000 experience. For everyone not already level 200, this sucks. It sucks all the more because there is no warning that the XP penalty is coming, nor even what it is when it happens - the invisible EB XP bomb just shows up as massive XP after a boss is killed and you have to calculate the damage yourself. Not cool IMO.

All your manor are belong to us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    The last Epic Boss was a lot of fun because:
    1). Because Larrydavid is the $hit
    2). Most of the units came from our suggestions!

It was the best event in a long time!
    Epic Boss used to be one of my favorites when we only had to go to 50. Once we started to go to 100, I had to stop at @ 21-28, and it became very boring.
    I was able to get to 100 on all 4 of my games on the last one, and I even got a few Squirrel Riders! I spent more gems than when I stopped at 21-28, so maybe Gree will keep the last format.

My question for Gree is, can we do that again? Ask for some suggestions again. Everyone in my Squirrel guilds was very excited to win the Squirrel Rider. Let's do it again!
    Thanks for the compliment.
    Last edited by larrydavid; 01-31-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    For me the best too, may be not for all those i had to raid to get the money for the high level bosses.
    The Red Baron TRB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    Thanks for the compliment.
    This thread just became hilarious! LOLOL