Boss raid - Who called and killed boss?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Boss raid - Who called and killed boss?

Post Count

Question Boss raid - Who called and killed boss?

Dear developers,
    I am loving the boss raid event as it requires close cooperation and helps bond the team together.
    Hard part though is finding who called a boss particularly if a newbie, team member or officer has gone rogue or pressed wrong button. This might be reported through the faction forum similar to declaring war in WD or could be a system message like folder donation. Would be a really useful feature I'm sure would be popular with all teams. Let us know if possible pls?

Likewise a 'nice to have' would be a splash screen acknowledging who made the killing blow and took the boss down

Pardon my ignorance if there is already a way of doing some of this. I'm not new to the game but raid boss in MW is only two events old (barely). Constructive comments welcomed
    Thx for your time

Post Count
    Only officers can summon a raid boss. I agree it would be handy (and surely not hard to do) to have a msg in the faction chat saying "soandso summon a lvl x boss". Especially since ios get a pop up notification when a boss is summoned, but android do not.

Banned
    Post Count
    If your officers cant be trusted or admit to summoning then sack them. Your faction wont grow unless you put trust in your members. I wouldn't hold your breath either for a splashscreen. After 2 odd years they still cant get it right on droid showing the wd rewards.

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    That's interesting. I was wondering how the hell I could summon a boss and others would be on the leaderboard before I even switched tabs to hit it. They get notified.

Pop-ups would be nice to have!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
    If your officers cant be trusted or admit to summoning then sack them. Your faction wont grow unless you put trust in your members. I wouldn't hold your breath either for a splashscreen. After 2 odd years they still cant get it right on droid showing the wd rewards.

What he said!!! Its officers only so you only have your most trusted members as officers. Simple if they step out of line demote there ass.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I like historical data so it would be nice to even see which officers were summoning the bosses.
    Through chaos comes clarity

Post Count
    Thx for feedback so far. I have a faction of 44 and several officers spread across the globe in different time zones. Much as i love the game, i can't play 24/7. So how can i know who is calling what boss? I trust my officers but if someone does step out of line how do I, or other officers identify them? Just asking for this to be made a little more transparent so the team knows who is doing what. It's a problem not dissimilar to what experienced in WD but was solved by making it obvious who called what, when.
    Trying to keep it constructive I also like the idea of having some historic info that can be accessed in the ranking list or raid boss history as an alternative.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    maybe some of the close cooperation you are talking about should include communication. dont you use an outside app for chatting? Any officer worth his salt would announce that he is summoning a boss after asking how many people are on and want to do one. or at the minimum, go in the forum and say "boss up"

Thats a great idea

Thats a great idea. I hope Gree can make it happen

Lurker
    Post Count
    Even officers can go rogue. We need to be able to see who is summoning bosses without team coordination.
    Please enable this feature!

Post Count
    We do utilise a chat app to coordinate and control what we are doing. By and large this works well however with 6 officers all saying 'wasn't me!' How do you establish who actually summoned the boss?
    Without seeing this info it's difficult to take corrective action with the right person, trust can become an issue with all officers and team members who are working towards a common goal. This takes away from the game play and has potential to cause a rift in an otherwise stable team.
    If officers could see who called the boss they can report this to faction leader for action. The visibility is key to solving a potentially thorny issue for all teams IMHO

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain B View Post
    We do utilise a chat app to coordinate and control what we are doing. By and large this works well however with 6 officers all saying 'wasn't me!' How do you establish who actually summoned the boss?
    What a shame.
    You obviously have (at least) one officer who rather lies to their fellow officers than admit to their mistake.
    Making mistakes is part of being human, lying about them is being cowardly.