Folders for Sale

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Folders for Sale

Post Count

Folders for Sale

I have plenty of folders for sale, and want the cash for a new training faction that i've started. I only want to deal with larger amounts (100+ folders at a time) and want to do things quickly (i've not got time to sit around for an hour waiting for you).

I'm looking to get a couple of billion in total to get this faction kick started - pm me if serious.

Banned
    Post Count
    at least post an exchange rate, nobody likes long-winded negotiations.

Post Count
    Fair point. I've already sold some at 10mil per folder, but if you can do things quickly i'll do 120 (maybe 160 if you're really nice) folders per 1 billion cash.

Banned
    Post Count
    I guess I must be something wrong, I sold for 2 to 3M a folder, rate might go up, though, since the demand is rising.

I take PMs, too!

Post Count
    I have several offers at 2 mil per folders and unlimited amount of folders. Not to hijack your thread but one can easily get 50 folders by creating a new account. All it takes is to respawn and repeat the process. It is quite time consuming which is why some players like me choose to buy from other players. Your offer of 10 mil per folder is a joke. Either you are a total noob or you are just trolling. Even players offering me 6 mil a piece were rejected by me politely. Good luck in getting idiots to buy your folders. Cheers
    All Bonuses MAX except Sea Attack at 6/7

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dodg3vip3r View Post
    I have several offers at 2 mil per folders and unlimited amount of folders. Not to hijack your thread but one can easily get 50 folders by creating a new account. All it takes is to respawn and repeat the process. It is quite time consuming which is why some players like me choose to buy from other players. Your offer of 10 mil per folder is a joke. Either you are a total noob or you are just trolling. Even players offering me 6 mil a piece were rejected by me politely. Good luck in getting idiots to buy your folders. Cheers
    Why come on the thread at all then? If you're not interested at my prices then look else where! It looks like you are trolling, not me. And try and get your facts right first, my offer wasn't 10 mil per folder (if you can do simple division), and you only get 40 folders for each new account not 50. Well the "idiots" who have already bought them at them prices (set by them actually) must be doing something right in this game if they have so much excess cash lying around!

Post Count
    You do get 50..... 40 + 10 from the free gold... So get YOUR facts straight first.
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..

Post Count
    new account gets 10 free gold so it is 50 folders. You are a complete noob here, enough said.
    All Bonuses MAX except Sea Attack at 6/7

Post Count
    you can do simple addition then, so it must just be division or reading that you struggle with! Why even post if you're not interested in the offer... bellend!

Banned
    Post Count
    you're a real grass, aren't ya, dodge?