RP to buy Uzis?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RP to buy Uzis?

Post Count

RP to buy Uzis?

I understand this wouldn't help gold sales, going against the whole reason gree bought/maintains this game, but I believe one of the mods said they were trying to provide creative ways for us to use our RP.. It would be creative(and very generous) if they allowed us to also use RP to buy Uzis, especially given the horrendous drop rate. If I remember correctly, Uzis were dropping from fights in first raid boss, and decent drop rate too. You've gotten too tight with the Uzis and caused a lot of frustration. 4 moderate gold spenders from my syndicate have sold everything, donated all to camper team, and left this game since this raid boss started because of the gold squeeze. Until now I've never posted a thread to complain or even voice my opinion, but come on, you are ruining this event for a lot of people. Even if it is a ridiculous amount of RP, please allow this.

Post Count
    gree have implmented the usual case of double standards - in KA they allow the use of Honour Points (RP equivalent in CC) for purchasing Orbs (Uzi equivalent in CC). In other words, the CC players are getting screwed...again. 5 gold per Uzi is an all-time classic middle finger gesture to CC players. Thanks gree.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    gree have implmented the usual case of double standards - in KA they allow the use of Honour Points (RP equivalent in CC) for purchasing Orbs (Uzi equivalent in CC). In other words, the CC players are getting screwed...again. 5 gold per Uzi is an all-time classic middle finger gesture to CC players. Thanks gree.
    True, but I'm wondering how many people used honour points and then found themselves unable to buy the recent honour quest units
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"