gree should give us free uzis?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: gree should give us free uzis.

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes up to 5000

42 51.22%
  • yes up to 10000

6 7.32%
  • no i want to spend 5000$ to buy all of em

5 6.10%
  • no i dont want anybody to get the price but our synd

19 23.17%
  • yes gree just give us a million free uzis, u already made the hp higher.

10 12.20%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: gree should give us free uzis?

Post Count

gree should give us free uzis?

Gree should give us free uzis like 5000 orso just because of the bad drop rate. Do you Agree or not?
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I agree........
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not 5.000 It has to be a challenge. But 30% off total amount needed (7200) would be good. Only very active syndicates should be able to finish. If everyone could finish it, is not good.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Drop rate has been crappy since the update.....40 per like MW would be welcome.
    Sharpshooters
    Respect+50% Jobs+35% Car Attack+15% Car Def+50% Building output+50% Melee Attack+30% Melee Def+50% Gun Attack+15% Gun Def+50% Armor Attack+25% Armor Def+50% Explosive Attack+15% Explosive Def+50% Building Def+50% Hideout Health+20% Hideout Damage+20% Influ Increase+25% Synd member+40

408 238 983
    Group Me Synd.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    5,000 is a little much but yes Gree do something about the Uzis. Let us buy with RP or give us 40 each plus increase drop rate.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    OP, you gave some very odd choices for your poll. I agree GREE should hand out some uzis, not too many as to devalue the work that goes into gathering them, but a small amount to each member.

Post Count
    We shouldn't get any free Uzi's at all. What is the point of giving everyone the same amount.

What Gree need to do is either extend the time between raid bosses or increase the drop rate.

Right now I am thinking they have no idea how long or what the drop rate should be.
    It is possible this is all calculated and they have a master plan. But I think they are just guessing though.

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

Lurker
    Post Count

raid boss

Even if every syndicate had enough uzi to complete this event every syndicate still would not beat the elite becouse of attack points needed to beat it but I think they should give us the uzi so we can go as far as we can at least and not get totally left behind. Representing a small syndicate

Post Count
    ok so 40 uzis each is the best?
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Post Count

Wink Uzis

I think they should give something, 20-40 Uzis per member, would be appreciated

Post Count
    They could credit syn banks with 500-1k uzis, the drop rate is crap and gree is just losing money, I don't see any logic in this decision to reduce drop rates..
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think most teams would still need to spend gold to finish raid event. And I dont think Gree is getting too many purches for uzis at 5 gold apeice. can anyone confirm that people are buying through gree for Gold?

As a side note, I'm seeing talk of sales on ebay for real cash for uzis. I read about one team (allegedly) purchasing and then cancelling the payment. so the guy selling was out the uzis and cash. Dont know the details, but something along those lines.

So in other words, people are going elsewhere to acquire uzis. no one is buying with gold. Increasing the drop rate would still require teams to spend to finish event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I disagree. Don't want it to be too easy, that makes for boring.
    An idea was brought up, to make drops on pvps too. And make drop rate a touch better.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No.

The playing field is level now.

If you make changes now people will whine that they already spent the gold etc.

It is what it is. If you don't finish others won't either.

As far as how much money gree makes on the event. That is in our hands.

My syndicate is going as far as it can without spending gold on uzis.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They need a new tab in the equipment shop. SLTQ items and sell them for reasonable prices. They can make money on the evet dont need to rob people before they can even get the event up1 gold =brick or uzi100 RP = brick or uzi5,000,000 = brick or uzior something like that. They say they dont want everyone to do every event but they are forced to with this crap drop rate
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.