To All CC Players (Freeloaders This isn't your Thread) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To All CC Players (Freeloaders This isn't your Thread)

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    Maybe this thread isn't for you. I'm pointing out a freeloader who scams people. I wouldn't do it but people seem to keep finding him and making deals with him for stats/cc stuff. Maybe some people who haven't heard of this need this type of information. And just to blame it on the leader without further information is just ignorance. By the way I don't blame everyone on the forum, read or learn how to read.
    I'm tempted to say this is crime city, so if this guy is creaming off the goodies and doing nothing in return he's playing y'all most excellent
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by |Corruption| View Post
    Yes, but surely somebody has his invite code. After all he's been reported by 7 syndicates.
    Surely you are correct. But this has a wider audience

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No one has it. Assuming he gave it to someone it was when he first started unless he has stolen phones. He's lvl132 Aaron 8m stats. Kakao AaronR, he's leaving MSGs on newbies walls saying he sells Uzis. lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I'm tempted to say this is crime city, so if this guy is creaming off the goodies and doing nothing in return he's playing y'all most excellent
    +1 Exactly my thoughts. Not that I agree with his tactics, but its a strategy. One that will only last one war at a time.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Even The Art of War took in a freeloader for the Seaside Shoot-out war. It happens to the best of us

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
    Even The Art of War took in a freeloader for the Seaside Shoot-out war. It happens to the best of us
    I could be a free loader for the art of war!
    337-753-666

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I wish I would have saw this earlier, he scammed our synidicate claiming to have uzis for sale. The F**kFace's syndicate code is 919493849, called WEST MTL ELITE.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump for awareness

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm glad this subject was brought up. Aaron River is one of the more dangerous and active freeloader/scammers in CC.

What many here might not be aware of is that there is a "Blacklist" GME room and Google spreadsheet exposing such individuals complete with screenshot evidence, Mafia codes, ect. This information has been available for several months.

Though I can take credit for creating the blacklist room and spreadsheet, my efforts towards the cause are nothing compared to the intel I receive from the many syndicates involved. Thank you all for helping in the cause to rid the game of freeloaders, scammers, and cheaters that disrupt our syndicates.

The idea was not originally mine so I can't take full credit for it but prior Blacklist efforts were kept somewhat secretive where as mine was meant to be more public.

Efforts to improve the accuracy and populate the Blacklist was further prompted by Gree's decision to protect the individual rather than syndicates by not allowing players to be kicked until after war prizes were already awarded.

Here's the link to the spreadsheet and if exposing these people is a violation of forum TOS, I'll gladly go out as a martyr. Cya!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Xc&usp=sharing

EDIT: you might want to bookmark this link now in case Gree deletes this post.
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 02-01-2014 at 01:57 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks! They should sticky this or sticky a new one with the spreadsheet. Thanks Methuselah.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Did you just class yourself as a martyr for posting a google spreadsheet?
    Really? Inflated ego maybe?
    Last edited by PedroPimples; 02-01-2014 at 02:32 PM.

Post Count
    You had to go back and edit 3 sentences? Really?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Did you just class yourself as a martyr for posting a google spreadsheet?
    Really? Inflated ego maybe?
    Why try to start something negative with somebody, every thread I read, you're there posting negative things. We all have positive things to say, you too, start now, there's no need for drama.

The point is there's a new guy on the loose:---------- do not send any money to Jesus-sarabia@live.com. Jesus , junior Jon he has scammed multiple people now out of real money, making deals with people to exchange money for Res Uzis.

and a bump for future reference, I'd do as methuluseah said and bookmark this.

Post Count
    Thanks for getting my back TooFlyRobbie, and understanding that my intent is to improve CC and do a service to the community with ALOT of help from many other syndicates. This isn't something I just came up with impromptu last week. It is a project that was set in motion months ago and now all Blacklist contributing members wish to make it's existence more public.

As for PedroPimples: Bring it! It's been awhile since I've publicly annihilated someone and took pleasure in it. Troll me, I like it!

Grab your popcorn.
    And thank you TooFlyRobbie for the offenders e-mail address. It will be added as evidence to the now public BlackList.
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 02-01-2014 at 08:29 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    The point is there's a new guy on the loose:---------- do not send any money to Jesus-sarabia@live.com. Jesus , junior Jon he has scammed multiple people now out of real money, making deals with people to exchange money for Res Uzis.
    The Aaron guy scamming people out of units and stuff I still find quite funny; it's all in the game y'all.

The allegation that a player is conning people for real money is another thing altogether. If those involved have good evidence, take it to law.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"