To All CC Players (Freeloaders This isn't your Thread)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To All CC Players (Freeloaders This isn't your Thread)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

To All CC Players (Freeloaders This isn't your Thread)

There's a dude in game with three accounts named Alex, Slim, and Aaron who is scamming everyone (Aaron Rivers)

He's been freeloading and lying to syndicates saying he will meet "x" minimum and be active but he won't even get on to say "here" at least. He has done it to 9 syndicates (at least 9 have reported him), there might be more.

He has an account on palringo in which he is "Adm" of a group called "Crime city recruitment", which has a bunch of small syndicate, he can just pick one. He also is on groupme making deals with people to "rob" them afterwards (last i heard, he "robbed" 4b) if you know what I mean.

Get his code and report him. Also, don't go around Groupme making deals with strangers, ask for IP scores, get in the "Blacklist" rooms, since that's the only way to protect us against wordless people. Gree don't want to do it. There's a bunch of things they can do to help us get rid of the freeloaders.

One idea to fix this (a new feature): Give the leader permission to set the minimum. The leader would type next to members names the number they have to have to get the prizes, if the player doesn't achieve it, the player doesn't get the prize. Each member will also have an "activation button", used to activate/deactivate the "minimum requirement" for the specific player, if you get the idea. The minimum can vary according to the leader.

This will also lead to players choosing their leaders right, as a consequence this will promote moral from leaders. If a player is close to score the min but can't make it, the leader can just turn it off and that player gets the prizes.

No wordless hopping freeloaders allowed.
    Last edited by TooFlyRobbie; 01-30-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    There's a dude in game with three accounts named Alex, Slim, and Aaron who is scamming everyone (Aaron Rivers)

He's been freeloading and lying to syndicates saying he will meet "x" minimum and be active but he won't even get on to say "here" at least. He has done it to 9 syndicates (at least 9 have reported him), there might be more.

He has an account on palringo in which he is "Adm" of a group called "Crime city recruitment", which has a bunch of small syndicate, he can just pick one. He also is on groupme making deals with people to "rob" them afterwards (last i heard, he "robbed" 4b) if you know what I mean.

Get his code and report him. Also, don't go around Groupme making deals with strangers, ask for IP scores, get in the "Blacklist" rooms, since that's the only way to protect us against wordless people. Gree don't want to do it. There's a bunch of things they can do to help us get rid of the freeloaders.

One idea to fix this (a new feature): Give the leader permission to set the minimum. The leader would type next to members names the number they have to have to get the prizes, if the player doesn't achieve it, the player doesn't get the prize. Each member will also have an "activation button", used to activate/deactivate the "minimum requirement" for the specific player, if you get the idea. The minimum can vary according to the leader.

This will also lead to players choosing their leaders right, as a consequence this will promote moral from leaders. If a player is close to score the min but can't make it, the leader can just turn it off and that player gets the prizes.

No wordless hopping freeloaders allowed.
    most syns ask for screen shots how is getting around that? photoshop? just would be good for syndicates to know the tactics hes using to get around screenshots of ip

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not all syndicates ask for it, you can just tell a good lie. Lets not get into that, the syndicates he's been in didnt ask him for IP scores, or made an exception.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    who cares? theres over 4000 syndicates. it would be the leaders fault for accepting him not everybody on the forum

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by travisman1 View Post
    who cares? theres over 4000 syndicates. it would be the leaders fault for accepting him not everybody on the forum
    Maybe this thread isn't for you. I'm pointing out a freeloader who scams people. I wouldn't do it but people seem to keep finding him and making deals with him for stats/cc stuff. Maybe some people who haven't heard of this need this type of information. And just to blame it on the leader without further information is just ignorance. By the way I don't blame everyone on the forum, read or learn how to read.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Kyle View Post
    most syns ask for screen shots how is getting around that? photoshop? just would be good for syndicates to know the tactics hes using to get around screenshots of ip

its easy to screenshot IP scores of other players in your syn and pay 50 gold for a name change and save the 250-750gold that a top 25-75 syn would require.

Quote Originally Posted by travisman1 View Post

The top 100(-) is a different game than the top 500.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Post Count
    Here's what I do. I watch ALL new members over 24 hours. I message them as well, welcoming them, and asking with their location or ID number. Diff time zones, so my 24 hrs begins when I message them. If I don't get a reply or see activity (in event or not..stats or lvls will change if playing game), I issue a 24 hr warning, another at 12. then, if still nothing, I boot em. I am not stupid enough to take anyone at their word, when I do not know you. If my current members start slacking, they get warned. They know, all I need is a courtesy post of I'm offline for the day (event), personal...and I'm good. If you let people walk on you, it is your own fault! I've booted 6 people within their 48 hrs. And haven't had any probs in a while. our syndicate invite states...Hitchhikers Will Be Booted! Zero BS policy!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Sparks View Post
    Here's what I do. I watch ALL new members over 24 hours. I message them as well, welcoming them, and asking with their location or ID number. Diff time zones, so my 24 hrs begins when I message them. If I don't get a reply or see activity (in event or not..stats or lvls will change if playing game), I issue a 24 hr warning, another at 12. then, if still nothing, I boot em. I am not stupid enough to take anyone at their word, when I do not know you. If my current members start slacking, they get warned. They know, all I need is a courtesy post of I'm offline for the day (event), personal...and I'm good. If you let people walk on you, it is your own fault! I've booted 6 people within their 48 hrs. And haven't had any probs in a while. our syndicate invite states...Hitchhikers Will Be Booted! Zero BS policy!
    I like the way you think

Post Count
    that's how it should be done

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    This dude Aaron is a trip. Told me he scammed B Nutts whoever that is. He is a pathological liar and very weird. Started a syn called fight club legends. Haha

Post Count
    thanks for the information
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Post Count
    What a little beach.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    There's a dude in game with three accounts named Alex, Slim and Aaron
    I'll be sure to let you know if I come across anybody named Alex
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Post Count
    yeah but capital A..so should narrow it down to 234325670385062045 players that are suspects right now..

Yes, but surely somebody has his invite code. After all he's been reported by 7 syndicates.