gree at it again - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: gree at it again

Post Count
    It's a Gree fail in more than one way!

Think of all the gold energy refills Gree are missing out on had syndicates more Uzi's. Those 100s cost gold to take down.

Well done Gree you fustrate your clients and you cut your earnings down on this event

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The events etc are fantastic. Shame the entire back end is running off a zx81 somewhere being directed by a technical manager with the vision of a mole in shades and a business manager with shat for brains. Patience. Wearing. Thin.

Lurker
    Post Count
    All this shows are CC players are treated less then MW. We are 2nd class compared to MW. Free items for everyone to do event, but nothing for CC and low drop rates. Last event drop rate was fine and the fact we had time to collect.

Why change it back again when the 3rd raid boss had so many complaints. People will not drop gold to buy uzis when it should be gotten for free through participation.

Post Count
    Maybe the drop rate will improve in the last few days?

Maybe GREE is trying to stop teams being able to constantly farm 2-6k weapons for free so they hold up the drop rates.

Just thinking out loud.
    337-753-666

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    By now I would be using gold on refills. Farming the items was a huge money maker for gree. But no Uzis = no farming = no need to use gold.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjc View Post
    CJs response is interesting and very telling. It seems a polite way of saying shut up and take what we give you.
    +1^ ^ this, also last boss no mods and plenty of Uzis. This time prize mods for each level and well....
    Lastly, I can't even begin to imagine a normal business/company giving this kind of response to its customers. Wow

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    +1^ ^ this, also last boss no mods and plenty of Uzis. This time prize mods for each level and well....
    Lastly, I can't even begin to imagine a normal business/company giving this kind of response to its customers. Wow
    Haven't checked ITunes in awhile until today. CC in top 100. CC is number 100, MW and another gree game in top 25, KA not around. Tells you a lot doesn't it?

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    I can't even begin to imagine a normal business/company giving this kind of response to its customers. Wow
    So, I went to Target today to purchase "X". They didn't have it in stock, and the customer service representative told me "You don't have to buy "X" here….. In fact, you don't even have to shop here".

Does anyone else have trouble believing that this exchange would EVER take place anywhere else? That is practically what CJ's response said, and if that happened at another place that relied on consumers, one (or possibly two) things would happen:

1. The customer service representative would be fired.
    2. The customer would go elsewhere.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv4UR Mom View Post
    So, I went to Target today to purchase "X". They didn't have it in stock, and the customer service representative told me "You don't have to buy "X" here….. In fact, you don't even have to shop here".

Does anyone else have trouble believing that this exchange would EVER take place anywhere else? That is practically what CJ's response said, and if that happened at another place that relied on consumers, one (or possibly two) things would happen:

1. The customer service representative would be fired.
    2. The customer would go elsewhere.
    This is where your analogy falls short. If there was a viable alternative to Crime City, would they make the transition to a competitor's product, or will they keep playing because of the amount of time (and, in many cases, sizable funds) invested in amassing stats that were once relevant (but whose value has diminished due to stat hyperinflation and a revamped Rivals List), as they try to justify their continued involvement in a game where the company and its employees have zero regard or accountability towards their customers?

If you want a better, more accurate comparison, think of the customer as the girlfriend in a dysfunctional, abusive relationship with her boyfriend (played to a tee by GREE). Customers are mistreated or ignored repeatedly by customer service, yet they keep coming back. The girlfriend keeps telling herself that things will get better, taking her boyfriend at his word with empty promises ("Feedback thread", anyone?), that he won't hurt her anymore, but then the next event or syndicate battle rolls around and it's back to being treated like a doormat. The girlfriend pleas with her boyfriend, but the cycle of abuse continues even more relentless than before (think of higher and higher energy requirements with every successive LTQ/SLTQ, and increased gold usage in every single event) and the girlfriend still complies, still telling herself that he will come around one day, that he will listen to her, but he doesn't and never will. Only the people that retire are the ones that have broken out of this vicious cycle of abuse; everyone else will continue taking the barrage, thinking that it's perfectly normal behaviour to be treated like second-class citizens. Keep spending, keep playing; they'll just keep dishing out the punishment.

Banned
    In Heaven Fighting for Jesus Against Commies
    Post Count
    See my Signature. Gree has an excellent track record of customer service and dealing with customers.
    Last edited by Senator McCarthy 3; 01-30-2014 at 08:10 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This "event" (and I cringe when writing that), is garbage. Ya its "optional", but your uzi drop rate has taken the option off the table completely, even though every syndicate wants to do it.

Clearly this is your idea of curbing stat inflation... make a required in-game resource nearly impossible to acquire enough of so much so that syndicates can hardly even participate in the event.

if you want people to spend money on events, they have to be given the option of actually doing the event to begin with..

I'll add that, this was probably the most enjoyable event GREE has running. Now its near the bottom of the list. I can't wait to see how this next epic boss goes. Certainly it will be little-to-no fun as well.
    Last edited by RealTeflonDon; 01-30-2014 at 08:18 PM.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i noticed also the last raid boss where we had time to collect the was no mods with the final weapons , now they shortened the collect time the is a mod which alot of teams won't get.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Again someone tell's the mods what's going on. Why dont you hand them a golden handshake!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator McCarthy 3 View Post
    See my Signature. Gree has an excellent track record of customer service and dealing with customers.
    Hmmm... I think I have finally figured out who you are.

Sneaky guy
    337-753-666

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry what a STUPID answer!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    The events are optional. You don't *have* to participate in every event if that is not your bag (heck, you don't have to participate in ANY to just play the game), and a lot of people are selective about what they participate in.
    PLEASE, before u put on new Tasks FIX THE DAMN ISSUE with the freezing and lagging during raid Boss Events. This happens every time since GREE took over from FUNZIO! U seem to be all NOOBs there.
    FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE