GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: gree at it again

Hybrid View

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs down gree at it again

why does gree always put events running i dont understand jees we need a break sometimes the last raid boss was great at least we had time to collect uzi's this time i think my current syndicate has like 1300

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    it's a not very funny joke, we can't even play the game. and its really odd how some people say quit complaining, but the fact is they didn't give us enough drop rate to make this even a viable part of the game, they are losing money because nobody is going to spend gold on uzis especially when the amount needed to complete even the most basic of levels is ridiculous.

usually their money grabbing attempts are transparent, I fail to see the logic here though
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    it's a not very funny joke, we can't even play the game. and its really odd how some people say quit complaining, but the fact is they didn't give us enough drop rate to make this even a viable part of the game, they are losing money because nobody is going to spend gold on uzis especially when the amount needed to complete even the most basic of levels is ridiculous.

usually their money grabbing attempts are transparent, I fail to see the logic here though
    Good point, but maybe it's made for the ones who "can" do it, players are selling them for in game cash which is free. Probably this is Gree's way of making a "pay to win" game event more difficult, with the only two options, have 60 members complete the ltq or buy Uzis with in game cash/real $. We can't all be strong in this game(as long as there's two options free play - pay to play). Good luck

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    im going to delete all my gree accounts i use gold lightly but i cant keep up with this **** gree is doing

The events are optional. You don't *have* to participate in every event if that is not your bag (heck, you don't have to participate in ANY to just play the game), and a lot of people are selective about what they participate in.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    The events are optional. You don't *have* to participate in every event if that is not your bag (heck, you don't have to participate in ANY to just play the game), and a lot of people are selective about what they participate in.
    this is very true, however how do you address the fact that the drop rate is atrocious on the red uzi? we're not saying that we don't want to do it we're saying we want to do it but there are not enough uzi's even for extremely active syndicates in order to complete the event. most of the frustration on the board right now has to do with the lack of the items needed to participate, yet I have not seen one mod address this issue yet..

no disrespect intended CJ, but if you cannot understand our frustrations I don't know what more we can do to tell you about how we feel
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    So CJ why the free uzis to MW and other platforms and not to CC?

By the way Uzis are on sale at EBay. I guess Gree really understands players, game and options, and how crazy things are now. I suppose this is a way to practice exit strategies to chase free and low gold players out to make room for new gold spenders and clean out the dead accounts to lower glitch issues?

Not being sarcastic but you have to wonder what Gree is doing as well as how it treats CC vs other platforms.

Banned
    Post Count
    Of course, the irony is that the teams that can most afford to buy uzis with gold are the ones who have far more than they need.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Of course, the irony is that the teams that can most afford to buy uzis with gold are the ones who have far more than they need.
    +1 Monte! Crazy times

Post Count
    CJ, we WANT to participate in this event, but we can't because there are practically no uzis to be gotten. Look at the subjects of the General forum! The vast majority of them are people looking to "buy" uzis. Do you have any idea how frustrating that is? There are GroupMe chat rooms, even an eBay auction with uzis for sale. Is that really what the developers (or management) wanted????

As pointed out elsewhere, why did MW users get free uzis and not CC users? What's the rationale behind that? Do you understand why we feel like we're less favored than other game users?

Lurker
    Post Count

Love the game

I agree but won't stop playing I won't use gold just deal with it because my syndicate loves the game also

Banned
    Post Count
    I think the problem you havr mentioned is 1000s down the list of problems.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Again someone tell's the mods what's going on. Why dont you hand them a golden handshake!

Banned
    Post Count
    We chase people who say things like that off the forum. You can screw us all you want, but don't insult is. Are you really saying we have free will to play the game? Of course we do. You'd have to be a moron to think someone is twisting your arm to get you to play, especially now that the new rival list has made stats almost obsolete. CC Thunder is 100% right, but I have something to add: we actually DON'T have a choice of whether or not to play because we don't have any means to summon these bosses.

I'm all for mods communicating, but get out of here and come back when you have something to say with some kind of substance.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry what a STUPID answer!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE, before u put on new Tasks FIX THE DAMN ISSUE with the freezing and lagging during raid Boss Events. This happens every time since GREE took over from FUNZIO! U seem to be all NOOBs there.
    FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE