GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: gree at it again

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pamper View Post
    [RANT] [/RANT]
    Edit your post before you get banned, bro. That kind of post just makes the mods mad.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pamper View Post
    PLEASE, before u put on new Tasks FIX THE DAMN ISSUE with the freezing and lagging during raid Boss Events. This happens every time since GREE took over from FUNZIO! U seem to be all NOOBs there.
    FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE
    You seem mad.
    Did you want gree to fix something?
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What was the issue anyway?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I understand what you're saying CJ54 but problem is the drop rate youve established makes it absolutely impossible for some to play this game. There's not even a chance to make modest progress. You want to give people the incentive to buy uzis then give them enough uzis to want to keep playing. Fruststrating us with this ridiculousness is having absolutely the opposite effect.

Post Count
    Looking back, I think we're all (myself included) taking CJ's comment out of context. His reply I think was meant to answer the OP:
    Quote Originally Posted by The don father View Post
    why does gree always put events running i dont understand jees we need a break sometimes
    The OP confused the issue by also bringing up the valid complaint about the uzi drop rate in the same sentence fragment.

So in fairness, I apologize for taking CJ to task for something he didn't mean to say (I think). But I still think they should increase the drop rate.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nazgul View Post
    Looking back, I think we're all (myself included) taking CJ's comment out of context. His reply I think was meant to answer the OP:

So in fairness, I apologize for taking CJ to task for something he didn't mean to say (I think). But I still think they should increase the drop rate.
    the drop rate is terrible only top75 teams will get top prize heck we are struggling to get medium which we get with like 3 days to spare

Lurker
    Post Count
    What's funny is hearing all the members cry, complain and rant over something that will not be changed until they see fit. I wonder how many that claim not to spend gold are secretly still spending it anyhow? lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The don father View Post
    the drop rate is terrible only top75 teams will get top prize heck we are struggling to get medium which we get with like 3 days to spare
    Think again. Top 50 teams are running around trying to find Uzis. I'm on a one and were about 2000 short. It's ridiculous. Seen other top 50 looking as well