{MODS READ} event start times

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: {MODS READ} event start times

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

{MODS READ} event start times

Can we please have all events start at 7pm gmt?

You start war at that time and yesterday the raid boss started at that time too, can we ease have all events start at this time its a lot better for euro players

Consistent Contributor ant1greeny2's Avatar
    Post Count
    +1
    It's so unfair at the moment!
    Events start at 11pm for me & midnight or 1am for other parts of Europe!
    7pm GMT is 11am EST (I think) so pretty close to people's lunch break.
    Or maybe 8pm GMT so it's spot on midday for EST players (I'm assuming that's when most people lunch break
    is)?
    Anywhere between 7pm & 9pm GMT would suit a lot more people!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah but then asian and Aussie players are all butthurt their events start at 3am.. It's a game played world wide, so there's always some folks with awful event start times...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wars start at 7pm gmt so why not all events?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I think every event should start at a differnt timezones optimum time to make it more fair to all.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I think every event should start at a differnt timezones optimum time to make it more fair to all.
    That would be amazing, but i cant see GREE successfully pulling that off, especially with syn events

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by M$T Raw View Post
    That would be amazing, but i cant see GREE successfully pulling that off, especially with syn events
    Thank you. But no they won't sadly.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    European players miss a lot of free energy because ltq's start and end in the middle of the night. We miss the first hours and the last hours. At least make each ltq a different starting and ending time and not 48 or 72 hours, but 60 or 84 hours.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    We do but everyone loses energy when they sleep unless it never has time to fully regen.

Post Count
    11 pm is better for me
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The problem is it will never be fair to all when an event starts. A suggestion, not sure how easy this would be for them to do, is start each event of the of the master plan at a time that would be advantageous to a region, then the next event would start at time that would be advantageous to another region. So if you broke the world into 6 regions, each region would have one event that would start for them at a better time. Then the next master plan you change the times around so the same region is not getting the advantage on the same events.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think it's perfect. Being in the same time zone as Gree has it's advantages. That being said, a consistent time (regardless of time zones) would be appreciated.

In other news...Go Hawks!!

Post Count
    Since we are giving requests I would like my events only to run from 8am to 6pm Eastern Time. Please also make my hood unfindable to other mobsters from 6pm to 8am. That's not asking much Gree!
    My Crime City Codes
    395 132 817
    348 011 288
    953 481 625
    241 330 520

Proud owner of A Gold Digging Hoe! Also, I won this prize below in Crime City.

See what I did there?

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    My apolagies to anyone who disagrees, but the time of an event starting has never caused me any distress.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
    My apolagies to anyone who disagrees, but the time of an event starting has never caused me any distress.
    Agreed smoke. And if they changed it to suit the UK, then Americams aren't happy, or Asians, or Australians. They can't please everyone, and since they are based in California that's what they go by. They probably could change non-syndicate themed events to start at a certain time in each time zone but that would be a pain. Could you imagine how slow the support response times would be if they had to write the event programs for each time zone. Just not feasible.
    My Crime City Codes
    395 132 817
    348 011 288
    953 481 625
    241 330 520

Proud owner of A Gold Digging Hoe! Also, I won this prize below in Crime City.

See what I did there?