8.3m defense getting robbed by 5.8 m offense can this be right?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8.3m defense getting robbed by 5.8 m offense can this be right?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

8.3m defense getting robbed by 5.8 m offense can this be right?

I have a new BFF that has moved in to my hood, i know it is nice and comfy with lots to do, but they are constantly robbing me and winning, i dont care, my bad if i miss a collection, that is what alarms are for, but seriously 5.8m offense winning against 8.3m defense, i see people whining about getting robbed by someone with 500k less stats than them which is understandable, but even at this spread it is outside of the 75% window that i know is unofficial but assumed, is it right that this person should be able to constantly rob me.... the new rivals list already makes it worthless to have high iph or high stats for your level, but when someone who is that far of a spread away can still consistenyl hit hit you up....

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You can be robbed by people 50% less than your defence.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    You can be robbed by people 50% less than your defence.
    In other words Eveyone in your rivals list can rob you

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree explained this step to make robbing more attractive and have more fun from the game. So have a fun

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Although about 75% of the game disagree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sledo View Post
    Gree explained this step to make robbing more attractive and have more fun from the game. So have a fun
    fun for who!!!???
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sledo View Post
    What Gree should of done was leave the rivals list alone and just bracket people's iph together so cheap arse people who cannot be bothered to create a income leech back of the same type of people where is the fun of being robbed and you don't have a chance to make back even half what was robbed

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbomatic View Post
    What Gree should of done was leave the rivals list alone and just bracket people's iph together so cheap arse people who cannot be bothered to create a income leech back of the same type of people where is the fun of being robbed and you don't have a chance to make back even half what was robbed
    If you don't like it, collect on time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Still At Second View Post

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This has always been the case. Even back when 5800 robbing 8300 was meaningful.

Consistent Contributor Cindee429's Avatar
    Post Count

Rival List

The rival list should of stayed as is. There is no point to having higher stats and a lower stats person can rob u and win. That's one of the stupidest things I've seen. Well there is a lot more but this is dumb.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Still At Second View Post
    Be nice to know what bracket you fall in

Post Count
    the only ones that like the new rival list are those thay are to lazy to build their iph the way that most of us had to from the start. i stopped robbing and wont do any robbing untill the rival list is changed to completely open. or back to what it was.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Post Count
    i've been robbing since the start of this game, i think it doesnt matter if gree changed the list or not, people will still rob you in your stat range if u dont collect on time and happen to come across your hood. the difference now is your competing against your peers close to or equal to your caliber. which you will get more frequent visits. easiest solution is collect on time

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    i've been robbing since the start of this game, i think it doesnt matter if gree changed the list or not, people will still rob you in your stat range if u dont collect on time and happen to come across your hood. the difference now is your competing against your peers close to or equal to your caliber. which you will get more frequent visits. easiest solution is collect on time
    i collect on time, but the rivial list is screwed up cause it only shows the same 50 people over and over again. i am 10m defense 12.4m attack, how is someone that is 23m defense and 28m attack in the same playing field as me.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589