GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why Play?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Why would I be pulling any strings?
    Carry on trying to be a troll.
    You are a waste of forum bandwith and to be honest, extremely boring.
    Im finished with you saying nothing worthwhile over and over again.
    Keep Trying to troll though, maybe one day you'll get one that actually is half decent.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Why would I be pulling any strings?
    Carry on trying to be a troll.
    You are a waste of forum bandwith and to be honest, extremely boring.
    Im finished with you saying nothing worthwhile over and over again.
    Keep Trying to troll though, maybe one day you'll get one that actually is half decent.
    Ditto.....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    On tpoic:

Crime City is not a free game. If you don't spend at least $200,00 a month it is useless to play this game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mulabenzy View Post
    Because you are addicted.
    Bullseye.

extra.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And I was banned for asking if they can fix the lagg.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There is an addictive element to the game, but it seems gree is making us go "cold turkey" on crime city. U can't get Uzis, energy requirements versus availability is crazy. If you were strong for your lvl you are now average. The only thing you can do in this game is collect your buildings.

But thanks to the all new rival system, you can be robbed by players with half your stats! Yippee!
    IGN ~ TIZZ

Banned
    Post Count
    Gave you 10 bricks, some cement so build yourself a little bridge and get over it

Lurker
    Post Count

GreeD

If it wasn't for my syn who's like a second family i would have dumped this game several months ago! I take my hat off to the players that spends a lot of money on this game only to be rewarded with bugs, errors and a company now known as GREED. I appreciate Greed has development staff, payroll etc and rely on people parting with their hard earned cash.

i have known in excess of 100 people who have now left this game due to some of the above! this game has become a chore instead of fun... Hello, FUN. do we recall the last time that happened on CrimeCity. im sure i will be banned but i have to say this! SORT YOUR GAME OUT GREED... AND LETS START TO HAVE FUN AGAIN!

ps. my syn has uzis FOR SALE... kakao talk ID KDG01 TO DISCUSS.
    Last edited by RFCKDG; 02-19-2014 at 01:00 PM. Reason: missed

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RFCKDG View Post
    If it wasn't for my syn who's like a second family i would have dumped this game several months ago!

i have known in excess of 100 people who have now left this game due to some of the above!

this game has become a chore instead of fun...
    Your Syn could not possibly be your second family, not even your friends or anything remotely close to those.

Those 100 people that left have now realised that and gone.

We are being manipulated into thinking that.

This game is designed to be a chore. That's its program function. FarmVille is not designed to give you any utility. No fun in the game, its designed to reduce the quality of your RL without Farmville. You need to be in the game in order to have an RL. That's the aim.

FarmVille is an insidious game design.

What is the point now to gaining stats here. To do what exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre
    Godzilla Crosses the Pacific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU
    I'll take a picnic basket and a bottle of good red and join Robespierre and Agent Orange sitting high on Palatine Hill to watch Rome burn

Consistent Contributor mulabenzy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RFCKDG View Post
    If it wasn't for my syn who's like a second family i would have dumped this game several months ago! I take my hat off to the players that spends a lot of money on this game only to be rewarded with bugs, errors and a company now known as GREED. I appreciate Greed has development staff, payroll etc and rely on people parting with their hard earned cash.

i have known in excess of 100 people who have now left this game due to some of the above! this game has become a chore instead of fun... Hello, FUN. do we recall the last time that happened on CrimeCity. im sure i will be banned but i have to say this! SORT YOUR GAME OUT GREED... AND LETS START TO HAVE FUN AGAIN!

ps. my syn has uzis FOR SALE... kakao talk ID KDG01 TO DISCUSS.
    Pro necro.

Interested in Joining a top 500 Syndicate? Pm me.

Post Count
    lol you a$$hole,you must buy gold! You are soo retarded, withdraw your savings and stop bltching.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy Crime city didn't always suck

But since gree took over from funzio its been more psychological warfare than games. Syndicates were the first step. They made you connect with real people so you can all collectively improve your stats. And although its a game it made players perceive each other as family. Almost like in a real gang, but that was all part of the trick. It made people want to spend more and more real money, because now it was for the family. I was in a top 50 syndicate and at times I felt compelled to drop a little cash, because I would see what the rest of my family was spending. Things are different now though. I will never spend another dollar on this crap game. And honestly at this point I just play crime city to watch its slow demise.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I've been feeling the same way lately. I've been on this game for over two years and am just about over it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomaly View Post
    But since gree took over from funzio its been more psychological warfare than games. Syndicates were the first step. They made you connect with real people so you can all collectively improve your stats. And although its a game it made players perceive each other as family. Almost like in a real gang, but that was all part of the trick. It made people want to spend more and more real money, because now it was for the family. I was in a top 50 syndicate and at times I felt compelled to drop a little cash, because I would see what the rest of my family was spending. Things are different now though. I will never spend another dollar on this crap game. And honestly at this point I just play crime city to watch its slow demise.
    Ding, ding, ding..............give that man a cigar!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre
    Godzilla Crosses the Pacific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU
    I'll take a picnic basket and a bottle of good red and join Robespierre and Agent Orange sitting high on Palatine Hill to watch Rome burn