Raid Boss Folder Drops: Info - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Folder Drops: Info

I would like to think I am an 'average' player in this game, I play when I have time, I dont set alarms or any other sillness(to me, not hatin). When I first started playing this game, I would have been fine buying some gold here and there to do events, but being an average player I feel that I have been totally left out since the second or third war. Maybe even earlier... After those it seems the only way to get far into events, aside from the first run since they give half of it away, is to use gold. And not just like 20$ of gold, but 100$ or more. There is no way I can/would spend that kind of money on a single event for a game. It seems that the only thing that matters to GREE is the money that the top 1% spend and cater the game to them and destroy it for everyone else. The game was much more enjoyable back before it became a parasite...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Occupy Gree!
    100k atk
    109k def
    355k IPH

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fighter777 View Post
    Occupy Gree!
    Perfect. You said in two words what I would have taken 2,000 to say.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The intent is not to have us swimming in folders, like concrete? Hm. I don't swim in concrete either. In a faction of active 56 people even with the 40 folders and all that have been donated we're well short of having enough, about 3k short. I'd say the current drop rate is not just a little off, but way off. To go through 3500 energy and get 1 folder is crazy. This must be the world's smallest swimming pool I'm in if this is swimming in folders.

Post Count
    Hi my faction currently has a few members that are very active but have yet to receive intel folders, myself i average 1 out of 46, thats pretty bad and i play 8/9 hours a day. Is this normal for this event members are very confused on this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

1 folder per 3500 energy? I could only dream that the drop rate were that good

It's more like 1 folder in 5000 to 6000 energy. That is about what my faction members are getting.

So it is not just me that is getting this pitiful drop rate. Let's face it. The drop rate is almost nonexistent!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ...just got an indicator that they may have finally increased the drop rate.

I hope it is true and not just luck.

Our faction has to save energy for tomorrow's LTE. So we cannot afford to test it out quite yet.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyguy View Post
    ...just got an indicator that they may have finally increased the drop rate.

I hope it is true and not just luck.

Our faction has to save energy for tomorrow's LTE. So we cannot afford to test it out quite yet.
    Don't get your hopes up. A guy in my faction just spent 3k of energy and got 2 folders. So if everyone in a faction of 40 people spends all energy and gets 2 folders each, you'll get 80 folders. That will be enough to summon 1 or 2 bosses. Great rate! Great job CJ. You really fixed that "thing"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Maybe this has been answered, but shouldn't we be able to get folders by raiding? it is a RAID boss... And also Gree doesn't mind us "swimming" in cases that never open. Why not make the drop rate close to the amount that cases drop at?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    More crates = more gold usage... less folders = more gold usage... seems to be the same haha

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Joy View Post
    Maybe this has been answered, but shouldn't we be able to get folders by raiding? it is a RAID boss... And also Gree doesn't mind us "swimming" in cases that never open. Why not make the drop rate close to the amount that cases drop at?

Post Count
    2850 energy = 1 folder

pretty good fix to the drop rate i'd say.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

how to donate tokens

I go to raid boss select donate to syndicate underneath where it says you have 20 tokens. It then takes me to my syndicate bank and all i see is money bricks and coming soon no place for tokens how do i donate to my syndicate

wheres my attack and defense

also does anyone else missing attack and defense i had over 750,000 and its gone where did it go. i was also looking threw my inventory and i am missing abunch of stuff. where is everything.

Post Count
    I just spent over 5000 energy for one dam folder this is ridiculous, now theres a gold sale, common really gree. well i guess i wont get my gold program rewards this month this is ludacrious, drop rate stinks, half team didnt get folders now we have to buy more, plus use gold for energy to get some to drop from missions, gold gold gold.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    The general intent that we are looking for is for folders to be special as drops but not prohibitively rare. The goal is to have most factions have enough of the things to make good progress and/or complete the goal chain with the folders collected, assuming everyone in the faction is generally active and out doing map jobs the rest of the time. We don't want to have people swimming in thousands and thousands of the things (without intentionally doing that as a goal, anyway), making them basically another concrete drop.

thak you for reply. but section I am quoting you are saying your intent is to make them another concrete drop basically. Well that is another aspect our developers have tweaked lately. The brick drop rate and that is gotten very poor. I now have more active members in my faction then ever before and that is a very good thing. However for the first time since the start of the wars my faction will go wall less this next war. Why because bricks have become extremely rare. You can only get them doing pvp not raiding and lets face facts. Why would anyone pvp for limited cash gain when you can raid and get 10 to a 100 times more money per hit. So bricks is another area your developers need to look into. I appreciate your response but it is NOT accurate. If the developers true intent ISNT to make people buy intel folders or to force people to lvl for minimal gain(pvp) then they need to seriously adjust BOTH drop rates. and perhaps expand the ways of getting them. ie raids,energy(map) quests, AND pvp