Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    I think they're trying to help by not dropping uzis, so less people are using the server for the raid boss event.

The PvP event sucks too, so there should be less lag because people aren't doing it either.

See? They're doing what they can

Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    I think they're trying to help by not dropping uzis, so less people are using the server for the raid boss event.

The PvP event sucks too, so there should be less lag because people aren't doing it either.

Lol

extras

rb

Quote Originally Posted by Chowda View Post
    Between my main and mini. Over 5000 energy and only one uzi drop when the LTQ was released!?

At least make respect points more ideal to use!! Sort it out or I'm going to be jumping faster than I wanted to in order to get thru the boss.
    Its very nice

rb

Quote Originally Posted by Rjc View Post
    Raid boss is the best event. Except when u have no Uzis and can't play.
    True story

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post

Lol lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    That's because they think that everyone will become mugs and actually pay 5 gold just for one Uzi. Of course the only people paying that for one Uzi are mugs. On modern war we get 10 Uzi's for 10 gold which is fair enough. As for crime city all it is to GREE (dy) is a cash cow they don't care about the people playing at all as long as the mugs that buy gold keep on buying gold.
    Yes I agree with you on this. Greed is the correct name..well said.