Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Go4Seven View Post
    Does anyone know the mods for the Normal and Elite mode prizes? I haven't seen the other splash screens yet.

Edit - Elite mode has +5% mafia attack
    normal has 15% explosive def

Normal is 15% explosive defense I think
    Bananas are the best.

i too didnt get a splash screen for normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    i too didnt get a splash screen for normal.
    I did see it

Hope this is the only bit of lagg I get during this event else a lot of people will get mad
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

And now I got the major lagg from the RB as usual, don't you have a fix yet Gree? I thought you had been working on it 24/7 since the last RB... I can't do LTQ or farm uzis with my mini because of it.

The drop rate on this LTQ is non existing! No uzis no raid boss. This is just stupid.
    I don't know why I even bother to play this game!

Haven't seen a sign of an Uzi. Raid Boss is my favorite event. Can't do it without Uzis. Do you really expect us to pay real money for ALL of the Uzis? We should see some dropping, shouldn't we? Come on Gree, people WANT to play, we WANT to enjoy the game, but you are sucking the fun out of every bit of CC. Looks like I'll be joining the ranks of retired players a whole lot sooner than planned. Very very disappointed Gree.
    Crime City
    Ziva | 862•538•474
    Syndicate: No Wankers

Turned my favorite event into a nightmare. It might be our fault as a communtiy for letting this happen. Time and time again we conquer gree list of dumb challenges. Anyone have Uzis? Lolz

Glad to see GREE took the time to mess up the rivals list but not the time to fix the massive lag and crashing on Android during the raid boss event.

Yeah, it takes me almost 2 minutes to hit the boss once from the time I hit the Raid Boss icon. The lag is just as bad as it has been. Even scrolling through my hood it pauses for 15-20 seconds every 5 - 10 seconds. It's almost unplayable...again.

I agree. The Raid Boss has gone from my favorite event to a stressful nightmare as a syndicate leader. As soon as it starts, my first thought is how will we ever have enough Uzis? The awful drop rate on the Uzi's has greatly diminished the fun of this event. When the Funzio Forum transforms from an informational resource to a marketplace where every other post is either someone selling or buying Uzi's, you must see that something is wrong Gree.

I don't understand why there is a game that has an event or action that you can't play. Isn't the purpose of the game for people to play? Paying to play games has been around forever and it is reasonable to expect to pay for the game. But the paying portion is going a bit to far. I used 4000 "free energy" and 200 gold and got 6 Uzis. Maybe I'm wrong but that is unreasonable.

Thanks for the RAID... my favorite event.. BoB TOP 12.. elite 20/27

GreeD come on

Only way to get bricks is to buy them at 5 gold bricks per uzi. Come on GreeDY. We all aGREEd that uzi's are more rare to find than money in my wallet.

GreeDY quit rapping ever dollar out of peoples pockets and make this game enjoyable again.

Haven't you noticed how many people are not buying your gold anymore???