Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

I LOVE raid boss events, PLEASE help us all out so we can get enough uzi to finish this... which of course means we will spend gold to finish the boss 100's...

CJ I REALLY appreciate your post in the MW forum explaining your stance on the drop rate, I think that post should also be stickied here, I was nice to get an answer, it was also SUPER helpful to get the free folders in MW, is that something that can be done here too? This is one of the most popular events if not THE most popular event, but as you can see over the last few weeks members are getting mad enough to quit the game over the drop rate....

an allotment of free uzis for each player and fixing the drop rate in the future will help fix this bad feeling that is spreading fast. we also need the drop rate fixed going forward, i am in a top 75 in CC and a top 75 in MW with VERY active players and we finish all the events, there is no reason we should only have 1/3 the ammount of uzi/folders/what ever needed by the time the event starts

PLEASE issue out an allotment of Uzi like the other games got

and PLEASE copy your post from MW forum here, it does help to get word from the mods we DO appreciate it

Ok, trying to understand grees reasoning here. I think they believe we are all insanely strong compared to most players and syndicates.(Members of top 100 and above) We top synds can easily finish this if we had the uzis. but they don't want us to be able to get so much stronger than the weak ones. so they make it impossible(without spending real money to buy them from them) Several markets have now appeared, grey to blackest black. so some of us will get farther than they wanted without giving them money. The weak syndicates will get as far as they can and become a bit stronger relative to us, or at least less insanely weaker than us if we could finish. Does that sound about right? trying to think like a gree person. Yes they do think, but from a different perspective.

This is why they have put us in gated communities as well. the hoi poloy cant see how poor they are in IPH and stats anymore, relative to a good or great player.

Well stated, evilbeef!!

RedBricksMafia Info

http://goo.gl/Sv2NXH

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Really? You think that's the mods responsibility to tell you how it is best to complete the raid boss?

I'm pretty sure this info was never provided by a mod...

Hey af thanks for the info. I personally along with other android users however cannot evrn use the gold we have purchased to do the ltq or raid boss because of the massive lagg that occurs each time there is a raid boss please actually look into this issue and not say send a ticket im tired of sending tickets and being told its my device if it were my device then it would lagg all the time not just for a certain event. Once again I get to watch everyones massive stat gains as my 2 freshly purchased vaults grow cold.

It's all about the gold spending!

Quote Originally Posted by Timala View Post
    The drop rate on this LTQ is non existing! No uzis no raid boss. This is just stupid.
    I don't know why I even bother to play this game!
    Gree hopes for more gold use for uzis is my belief on the subject!

It's all about the gold spending!

Quote Originally Posted by Timala View Post
    The drop rate on this LTQ is non existing! No uzis no raid boss. This is just stupid.
    I don't know why I even bother to play this game!
    Gree hopes for more gold use for uzis is my belief on the subject!

How is this possible? I got enough points but it says that I'm not eligible for the prize. And is not the first time when this happens
    Name: YZF HawkGirl
    Code: 106 - 429 - 617
    Level: 176
    Att: 7,1xx,xxx
    Def: 7,3xx,xxx

Name: YZF Alice
    Code: 388 - 031 - 717
    Level: 58
    Att: 6,1xx,xxx
    Def: 6,2xx, xxx

if you cant find any uziz its because you dont know where to look! Try targets that requires 400-1000 energy and you will have your uziz!

Come on gree, do something on the lag pls. Its bad enough that uzis drop rate sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Orkanen View Post
    if you cant find any uziz its because you dont know where to look! Try targets that requires 400-1000 energy and you will have your uziz!
    I know and if I'm lucky I get 1 uzi per 1000 energy then what, refill for 20 gold. I be better off buying 4 uzi for 20 gold. This game have became all pay to play in all events.

Quote Originally Posted by Orkanen View Post
    Wow, thanks for enlightening us all. So 1000 energy = 1 uzi. A googfella regenerates 4984 energy per 24 hours. That's 5 uzis a day. Next time keep your brilliant advises to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Wow, thanks for enlightening us all. So 1000 energy = 1 uzi. A googfella regenerates 4984 energy per 24 hours. That's 5 uzis a day. Next time keep your brilliant advises to yourself.
    +1
    Gree needs to get it together!

Oh well, everything is fine then.
    If it only takes 2 full days to MAYBE have enough to summon ONE of the CHEAPEST boss, then this is a great, well-executed event.

Cool

That is how i get my uziz mofos!
    please come again
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Orkanen; 01-30-2014 at 11:52 AM.