Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Yeah, seriously..

New GW Epic + the EB armor next week look really similar. Cloudrange + this week's EB armor look really similar.
    GREE pls
    I don't see it :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Prince View Post
    If RR didnt gem for a war I think Gree would notice.
    Notice?
    Maybe.

Change?
    Doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by tnorman78 View Post
    Until the top teams quit spending. .which they won't because they like seeing their names at the top. .. NOTHING will happen
    Rainbow Coalition was implemented so that we could filter through RR & 2-10 could be maintained cheap. It's non Rco guilds making it expensive for themselves.

Razorwind Elemental's armor looks SOOOOO much better than Cyclone Chainmail

Guild war rewards

Going to take more than RR doing something to get better rewards and things changed. Even the top rewards wouldn't be worth it to me for what it will take to get it.

Going to take a coalition of a different kind to make Gree notice us and do something.

You idiots it's the only combination that hasn't been done yet.... Cry babies dam...

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Yeah, seriously..

New GW Epic + the EB armor next week look really similar. Cloudrange + this week's EB armor look really similar.
    GREE pls
    Where did you find next week's epic boss information picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Where did you find next week's epic boss information picture?
    They accidentally posted it on Facebook today.
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

Just stop crying. Relax and be polite. You act like its not their right to do what ever they want to with the game.

Besides, the more people cry the bigger the laugh Gree gets. Im tired of popcorn already.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

I like the guild-wars for the team-feeling and having fun in close battles where I and my fellow guild-mates sometimes use gems to win the battle. But more and more the feeling of meaninglessness is taking over. We are not strong enough to be able to get top 10 and for 90 % of us the reward is therefore nothing more than fusion material.
    What i don't get is why Gree is being so extremely avid when it comes to rewards below top 10. Do they really loose on having decent rewards such as a legendary only obtainable through the war or some of the old epics (moontide, cloudrange etc) that is slowly being superseded by the epic boss legendaries and thus not so desired any more. IIf Gree just counting on us spending gems for the honour, imagine what they could earn on having better rewards for say top 100!! There would be a doubling in gem-spending, I assure you

You guys are so funny, you were all out at the poor guy who was just mesmerize by the fact that people can pour thousands of dollars in a game like K&D by saying it's their money they can do whatever they want.

But on the other hand, you just keep complaining that Gree doesn' deliver what you are expecting...

Well flash news, hey don't owe you ****. If you were more then happy to spend thousands on the game at the time, good for you. But if you are regretting those thousands now that the game is not going the way you want, well good riddance!

I have no idea why you guys always fighting !!!
    if you don't like the top 25+ reward , then try to be on top 10 , easy just have good team ,Or join the top 10 "only" in wars .. No drama no "crybabies" p:
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 101 View Post
    I have no idea why you guys always fighting !!!
    if you don't like the top 25+ reward , then try to be on top 10 , easy just have good team ,Or join the top 10 "only" in wars .. No drama no "crybabies" p:
    There's only 10 top 10 guilds each war. 400 people at most. Besides, you have to spend a crazy amount to get in any of them, not everyone has that kind of money to spend. So they're disappointed because the rewards are really bad despite being a relatively high rank (top 100/50/25).
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Ummm, hope Gree change the rewards to "rare uncrafted legendary plus "
    And Not all the top 10 can stay on top 10 ,there is always people's don't want to play anymore or they don't want to buy anymore
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Why are so many people taking issue with players who want better rewards for guilds finishing 11-200? Dozens of people jumping in on multiple threads to call them whiners or crybabies (or jealous or stupid or cheap). Declaring that GREE doesn't care so they're idiots for raising the issue. Or declaring the problem is somehow not real because they can spend more or less and avoid finishing 11-200. Seriously - how is any of that at all helpful. If you're not affected by the poor rewards you don't have an interest, so you're attacking people for no reason other than whatever enjoyment you get out of name calling.

You aren't offering an interesting or novel insight either. You're just regurgitating the same comments that are made whenever anyone makes a suggestion to improve the game. How many times do we all have to read about how piss poor GREE's track record is for addressing player complaints? You are not interesting or somehow smarter for pointing it out. Let people who want to propose changes propose them without the usual barrage of attacks.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.