Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Why are so many people taking issue with players who want better rewards for guilds finishing 11-200? Dozens of people jumping in on multiple threads to call them whiners or crybabies (or jealous or stupid or cheap). Declaring that GREE doesn't care so they're idiots for raising the issue. Or declaring the problem is somehow not real because they can spend more or less and avoid finishing 11-200. Seriously - how is any of that at all helpful. If you're not affected by the poor rewards you don't have an interest, so you're attacking people for no reason other than whatever enjoyment you get out of name calling.

You aren't offering an interesting or novel insight either. You're just regurgitating the same comments that are made whenever anyone makes a suggestion to improve the game. How many times do we all have to read about how piss poor GREE's track record is for addressing player complaints? You are not interesting or somehow smarter for pointing it out. Let people who want to propose changes propose them without the usual barrage of attacks.
    Well spoken!

I get suggestions, nothing against that, even tough not sure about the usefullness with that kind of game and the life expectancy of mobile games. Pretty sure GREE is already working on their next game that will be their milking cow for the next year.

But i don't see any suggestion in a lot of post in the current thread, I see demands.

So about interesting insight... not so sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleViking View Post
    I get suggestions, nothing against that, even tough not sure about the usefullness with that kind of game and the life expectancy of mobile games. Pretty sure GREE is already working on their next game that will be their milking cow for the next year.

But i don't see any suggestion in a lot of post in the current thread, I see demands.

So about interesting insight... not so sure about that.
    You appear to be somewhat new to this forum. Trust me. The same responses to change suggestions appear ad nauseum. I didn't quote anyone because I was intentionally not singling anyone out. Lot's of people do it (heck, I've probably done it at one time or another), it just seems like it's been getting out of hand lately.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

If all the top 10 guilds got together told thier member base not to buy gems this week then didn't spend one gem in the war. They would notice they made 80- 100k less that week it would certainly catch thier eye. But you can't made a big deal of the decision not to spend until after the war. Of course the entire player base would figure out really quick that the wrong people were pissed in the top guilds.

3 things could happen.

1. They could put a big gem sale on - to make up for the slow sale the previous week. (A partial win. They had to react to your tactic.)
    2. They would up the next war with better rewards. (A win - stroke your egos because you made the corporation take notice).
    3. They would continue as is and play chicken and see who blinks first. Thinking your addicted and the collation will break.

Money talks you need to speak thier language.

I haven't spent money on this game since last November. I got tired of opening 40 to 50 chests with crap rewards.
    Last edited by White Avenger; 01-30-2014 at 11:56 AM.
    Ridge

Guild: Brethren of the Storm

XBD-FBC-YPW

Why are so many people taking issue with players who want better rewards for guilds finishing 11-200? Dozens of people jumping in on multiple threads to call them whiners or crybabies (or jealous or stupid or cheap). Declaring that GREE doesn't care so they're idiots for raising the issue. Or declaring the problem is somehow not real because they can spend more or less and avoid finishing 11-200. Seriously - how is any of that at all helpful. If you're not affected by the poor rewards you don't have an interest, so you're attacking people for no reason other than whatever enjoyment you get out of name calling.

You aren't offering an interesting or novel insight either. You're just regurgitating the same comments that are made whenever anyone makes a suggestion to improve the game. How many times do we all have to read about how piss poor GREE's track record is for addressing player complaints? You are not interesting or somehow smarter for pointing it out. Let people who want to propose changes propose them without the usual barrage of attacks.
    Nicely put. I agree well spoken.
    Ridge

XBD-FBC-YPW

You appear to be somewhat new to this forum. Trust me. The same responses to change suggestions appear ad nauseum. I didn't quote anyone because I was intentionally not singling anyone out. Lot's of people do it (heck, I've probably done it at one time or another), it just seems like it's been getting out of hand lately.
    Yep new and of the little I've red so far on this forum, the same "suggestions" kept popping pretty much everywhere.

It's just that I fing the situation pretty ironic, when you take into account that some of the guys making "suggestions" were the same that went down real hard on the poor guy who, very awkwardly for sure, just stated that he couldn't understand people putting thousands of dollars un a game like K&D.

Their main line was, they can do whatever they want, it's not your place to criticize stop whining!

I can udnerstand that, even tough I really don't share this kind of view, there so much thing you can do then just putting thousands of dollars in a game!

But then, those same persons go and make some "suggestions" that pretty much hit the same core subject, MONEY. Well, the answer is pretty much the same in that case, the developpers can pretty much do whatever they want and they don't owe anything to anyone.

I just find it pretty funny, that's all.

I don't think I offended anybody, if it's the case, I'm sorry that was not the purpose of my post.

Quote Originally Posted by White Avenger View Post
    If all the top 10 guilds got together told thier member base not to buy gems this week then didn't spend one gem in the war. They would notice they made 80- 100k less that week it would certainly catch thier eye. But you can't made a big deal of the decision not to spend until after the war. Of course the entire player base would figure out really quick that the wrong people were pissed in the top guilds.

3 things could happen.

1. They could put a big gem sale on - to make up for the slow sale the previous week. (A partial win. They had to react to your tactic.)
    2. They would up the next war with better rewards. (A win - stroke your egos because you made the corporation take notice).
    3. They would continue as is and play chicken and see who blinks first. Thinking your addicted and the collation will break.

Money talks you need to speak thier language.

I haven't spent money on this game since last November. I got tired of opening 40 to 50 chests with crap rewards.
    Why would the top10 guilds stop gemming? They are obviously fairly satisfied by the rewards offered. The players unhappy are the rest basically.

What a normal company would do is look at this way: Ok we make x amount of dollars each month. How can we make more money and at the same time make our player base happy?
    Answer: Top10.hardly cares, they keep gemming. If 11-100 rewards were more appealing people in those guilds would gem more. Maybe not a bunch but still more then now when we get an old eb armor...
    It could be a completely new legendary with maybe 200-300 better stats then eb or old epics as people suggested. Some say epics for gw rewards at 11-100 will mean too many epics out. Too late on that part

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrips View Post
    Why would the top10 guilds stop gemming? They are obviously fairly satisfied by the rewards offered. The players unhappy are the rest basically.

What a normal company would do is look at this way: Ok we make x amount of dollars each month. How can we make more money and at the same time make our player base happy?
    Answer: Top10.hardly cares, they keep gemming. If 11-100 rewards were more appealing people in those guilds would gem more. Maybe not a bunch but still more then now when we get an old eb armor...
    It could be a completely new legendary with maybe 200-300 better stats then eb or old epics as people suggested. Some say epics for gw rewards at 11-100 will mean too many epics out. Too late on that part
    Yep -- that's the basic argument. Top 100 guilds gem (albeit far less individually than top 11), but they would gem a lot more if the rewards were slightly better than last month's EB+. Particularly the top 25, every one of which buys gems to one degree or another.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrips View Post

They would only stop gemming for this horrible epic. Other than that your right. But I don't think they would ever band together.

I suggested to increase the rewards from 25 to 100 so many times - I got tired of saying it.
    Ridge

XBD-FBC-YPW

Even though I agree that vesture is a crappy reward for non top 10 guilds, but they could have been real a-holes about it and made it Corvus as the reward...
    Guild- Habitual Offenders
    Guild Sentinel
    Level 141
    LINE: swarpz
    Armours:
    -Arborsteel Vanguard+ (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear+ (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle+ (maxed)
    -Aegis of Sky Majesty (maxed)
    -Maelstrom Irons (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle (maxed)

Anyone else still waiting on reply for tickets 11 months ago about removing hold to speed up arrow?

400(Top 10) is what % of 175,000(~TotalPlayers)?

Gree is scrambling to get as many games on marketplace as possible. If we don't get new content soon after this war it's probably not coming.

This is the final epic element, & I don't consider 6* new content.

Why is everyone forgetting air/spirit is still left????? Good lord
    Level 1xx
    Revival
    Ingame name: Raichu

My guess would be that it's because Beastmaster has been out for a little while now...

Quote Originally Posted by Raichu View Post
    Why is everyone forgetting air/spirit is still left????? Good lord
    ever heard of beastmasters...?
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    ever heard of beastmasters...?
    ^^
    Was just about to say the same. Hopefully we have a dual element war epic next.