Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Vesture of Frost as a reward is an insult

It would be fun to fight for a decent armor, and not some piece of junk I fused away a month ago.

Give me a reason to buy gems, you momos.

One sick joke after another from GREE. My entire guild is boycotting this war. 37 gem spenders you won't be getting a dime from. 5 people are leaving the game. Good job Gree

This is ridiculous gree! I mean come on!!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Newsflash
    The rewards for #2-8000 haven't been worth a single gem since war #1. Keep telling Gree how they're insulting you though, I'm sure they get a big laugh about it around the water cooler

GUYS LOOK SOMEONE HAS THE NEW EPIC

Must be the 2nd evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of the Eunuchorn View Post
    Newsflash
    The rewards for #2-8000 haven't been worth a single gem since war #1.
    Most players haven't played since war 1.
    Most players who are now in top 250 guilds haven't always been in top 250 guilds.
    Most of the rest of the game, especially armors, has evolved.

The way things have been heretofore are irrelevant. Players have asked for/suggested/demanded changes and changes have been made. This issue should be no different.

Personally, I'm giving GREE one more shot at making these rewards worth my time or I'm gonna follow c-rule and say "Goodbye."

Who cares about the rewards, it was always the same. But wtf enough with war every week! You all did awesome job in feeding gree with your money. Soon we'll have 2 wars a week. They couldnt even wait another week so the war could be placed in weekend rather than the start of a new week..

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post

Hahahahahaha
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Players have asked for/suggested/demanded changes and changes have been made.
    You know I love you Sol, but I'm pretty sure this has never happened lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post

-removed image-

LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDash1089 View Post
    Who cares about the rewards, it was always the same. But wtf enough with war every week! You all did awesome job in feeding gree with your money. Soon we'll have 2 wars a week. They couldnt even wait another week so the war could be placed in weekend rather than the start of a new week..
    I agree. Can't they come up with something new or use something from the past that doesn't happen very often...
    no

Pathetic.. Again.. Genuinely insulted that you would think this acceptable. And those next 2 eb's are even more pathetic.
    SM of THE SOFAKINGS. Contact via Line chat: sofakingfly

Quote Originally Posted by mikieblue View Post
    Pathetic.. Again.. Genuinely insulted that you would think this acceptable. And those next 2 eb's are even more pathetic.
    Yeah, seriously..

New GW Epic + the EB armor next week look really similar. Cloudrange + this week's EB armor look really similar.
    GREE pls
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of the Eunuchorn View Post
    I'm pretty sure this has never happened lol
    It has happened at least twice that I can think of since I've been here, one having to do with the way armors are displayed at the Fusion Master (twice) and one having to do with the way friends are displayed when recruiting them for battle.

Also, when I started playing, Epics were not fuseable and now they are. Is it not because players were vocal about bringing them back? I could be mistaken.

Regardless, business must cater to the client base and adapt to changing demand in order to survive. GREE can laugh, but they'll be laughing past the graveyard.

Until the top teams quit spending. .which they won't because they like seeing their names at the top. .. NOTHING will happen

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Quote Originally Posted by tnorman78 View Post
    Until the top teams quit spending. .which they won't because they like seeing their names at the top. .. NOTHING will happen
    If RR didnt gem for a war I think Gree would notice.