Give us Uzis for raid boss

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Give us Uzis for raid boss

  1. #1
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Post Count
    134

    Give us Uzis for raid boss

    Why is it that when the raid boss in kingdom age and modern war were about to start and there was clearly not enough time to gather the items needed to summon we were all given the item when event started,but that doesn't happen here in crime city.its bad enough gree doesn't learn from their mistakes and keeps repeating them.its unacceptable for these issues to keep happening and gree needs to start letting us know sooner if they plan to compensate us with the Uzis needed instead of constantly leaving us hanging and hoping to get them from an ltq the day before that has a horrible drop rate just like the ones before.i dont think its asking too much to make sure we have access to the items needed for the event.expecting us to buy the Uzis and use gold during the event,which is a must to if you plan to finish for most of the syndicates is just pushing us too far and we are gonna lose more and more great players from grees ignorance and greed.give us the Uzis and we will spend money on gold to do the event,leave it like this and lose more players and money,pretty simple concept.

  2. #2
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    1,060
    they don't need to give us a gift of uzis, they can give us a gift of increasing the drop rate. wow, your post was hard to read, looked like a whole sentence all mashed together lol jk
    Last edited by CCKallDAY; 01-29-2014 at 10:57 AM.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

  3. #3
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Post Count
    134
    I agree fix the drop rate ... But too late for that now.

  4. #4
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    1,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandd1821 View Post
    I agree fix the drop rate ... But too late for that now.
    they could do it next event
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Post Count
    46
    too long,didnt read

  6. #6
    Verbose Veteran KingOW's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Post Count
    536
    They said they would fix the drop rate prior to the last RB, but they obviously have not done that when I can use 2700 energy and get 0 uzi'z for it... Give all players 50 uzi's or whatever so we can spend gold to finish RB elite. Or just increase the drop rate. Please.
    Last edited by KingOW; 01-29-2014 at 12:51 PM.

  7. #7
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Post Count
    167
    +1
    Agreed!

    0 Uzis for 2800 energy used...Did they accidentally decrease the drop rate instead of increasing it?

  8. #8
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Aug 2012
    Post Count
    5

    uzis

    Yesterday I used about 3200 energy and got 3 uzis. Come on Gree that is 1 Uzi / 20 gold if I would have been using gold to refill energy.

  9. #9
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Post Count
    20

    free uzi

    I agree they should give us the Uzi its hard enough for small syndicate and impossible for smaller syndicate at this drop rate

  10. #10
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    1,060
    Quote Originally Posted by daddy ray View Post
    I agree they should give us the Uzi its hard enough for small syndicate and impossible for smaller syndicate at this drop rate
    yep.. harder for low ranked syndicates. agree completely
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

  11. #11
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    1,060
    Or give us free gold to spend on uzis
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

  12. #12
    Steady Scribe Go4Seven's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Post Count
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by lmc7594 View Post
    Yesterday I used about 3200 energy and got 3 uzis. Come on Gree that is 1 Uzi / 20 gold if I would have been using gold to refill energy.
    The drop rate always has been about 1 gun per 1000 energy used. A job requiring 100 energy has a 10% drop rate. A job requiring 300 energy has a 30% drop rate, etc. I don't know the exact percentages, but it seems to even out like this in the long run.

    This is why buying Uzis isn't completely horrible. Instead of 1 Uzi per 20 gold, you get 4 Uzi per 20 gold. You should never spend gold to farm Uzis, unless you are completing an LTQ. Otherwise you are spending 4x more gold than simply buying the guns.

    Completing an LTQ is a nice way to get Uzis because you also gain stats. When buying Uzis with gold, you don't get the stats but you don't get the XP either.

    If a syndicate of 50 members each spends 750 gold for 150 Uzis, they can complete the event all the way. Most LTQ cost 4x that much, and provide less raw stats and fewer/no modifiers.

    I know we all feel like Uzis should be free. And they are. Just not in the quantities we would like. Why do we expect to complete Elite mode of Raid Boss without gold, when we don't expect to complete Elite mode of LTQ without gold?

    If you think of buying Uzis as an alternative to buying energy refills, they start to look like the lesser of two evils. And it's only necessary if you want to complete Elite mode, which you don't have to.

  13. #13
    They did the same thing two raid bosses ago. Nothing will happen.
    They clearly don't consider it a mistake.

  14. #14
    Prominent Poet Nighteg's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Post Count
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Go4Seven View Post
    The drop rate always has been about 1 gun per 1000 energy used. A job requiring 100 energy has a 10% drop rate. A job requiring 300 energy has a 30% drop rate, etc. I don't know the exact percentages, but it seems to even out like this in the long run.

    This is why buying Uzis isn't completely horrible. Instead of 1 Uzi per 20 gold, you get 4 Uzi per 20 gold. You should never spend gold to farm Uzis, unless you are completing an LTQ. Otherwise you are spending 4x more gold than simply buying the guns.

    Completing an LTQ is a nice way to get Uzis because you also gain stats. When buying Uzis with gold, you don't get the stats but you don't get the XP either.

    If a syndicate of 50 members each spends 750 gold for 150 Uzis, they can complete the event all the way. Most LTQ cost 4x that much, and provide less raw stats and fewer/no modifiers.

    I know we all feel like Uzis should be free. And they are. Just not in the quantities we would like. Why do we expect to complete Elite mode of Raid Boss without gold, when we don't expect to complete Elite mode of LTQ without gold?

    If you think of buying Uzis as an alternative to buying energy refills, they start to look like the lesser of two evils. And it's only necessary if you want to complete Elite mode, which you don't have to.
    Basically, because of people like you, who pour real cash, in insane amounts, on a broken product, gree can afford to keep screwing us.
    This is a free game (at least that's what's written in google play), and should be accessible and enjoyable to all. Only an idiot would spend 750 gold on an ltq, and most top 50 teams spend way more.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Post Count
    44
    From the first Uzi event we were given time and Uzis in abundance from doing any job in CC it's like we are given a taster to suck on then bled dry wanting more. I have noticed on my 3 accounts as I have 3 different energy levels, on my high energy I got 2 Uzis from completing the beginners part of ltq but when I refilled the other two with gold I had left over I got 11 Uzis. Is that a coincidence I don't know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •