Give us Uzis for raid boss - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Give us Uzis for raid boss

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Uzi drought = not fun..

I already did my chores today. Not doing another.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Free Uzis for all!

Guess the answer is "no"
    Gree enjoys the forum being filled with nothing but threads of people wanting to buy, sell, trade, and perform services for tokens.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Go4Seven View Post
    The drop rate always has been about 1 gun per 1000 energy used...
    A well-written post offering a different and thoughtful perspective, Go4Seven.

What would your opinion be of increasing the drop rate substantially and significantly increasing boss health (at the high end of the spectrum e.g boss levels 80-100 so as to not alienate new/weak players)? Do you think players would spend more to do the required damage as they suggest?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hexie View Post
    What would your opinion be of increasing the drop rate substantially and significantly increasing boss health (at the high end of the spectrum e.g boss levels 80-100 so as to not alienate new/weak players)?
    You mean higher than the 30% they hiked it for this event?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nazgul View Post
    You mean higher than the 30% they hiked it for this event?
    Yes. It would have to be this way to test the hypothesis that spending would occur at the top-end if the uzis are there.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Basically, because of people like you, who pour real cash, in insane amounts, on a broken product, gree can afford to keep screwing us.
    This is a free game (at least that's what's written in google play), and should be accessible and enjoyable to all. Only an idiot would spend 750 gold on an ltq, and most top 50 teams spend way more.
    Lets get something right here... Yes you can play the game for free.. however to progress it is NOT a free game, it is a business, people who spend the "insane amounts" keep it afloat so that those who wish to breeze along playing for free can do so. In a nutshell, paying players pay the wages of the developers etc, without players who pay the game would be binned. It is upto the player to decide how much they spend and not for anyone else to criticize.

However saying what i have said i will also add that the game is now too expensive, the uzi drop rate does suck and simply changing in a figure in a line of code could change that, the game is broken and Gree are not providing the end user the service that they should be doing.
    Last edited by dribblin todger; 01-30-2014 at 08:00 AM. Reason: lots of typo's