Rivals list is a Shark Tank!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rivals list is a Shark Tank!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Rivals list is a Shark Tank!

Not often i speak up for the high IPH players, but in the case of the new rivals list algo then i feel i have to.

I love robbing the rich.. lets get that straight before we start, to me its one of the best parts of the game and i am middle of the road as IPH is concerned in my Shark Tank.

But now i feel for them.....

The rivals list as it is now is doing nothing but putting the folks who do have the better IPH (i can't say massive IPH anymore, but just better IPH) into the position of being farmed senseless. Before you could toodle around and find someone to cream, do them over a few times, level up and move onto someone else. This new (and hopefully its days are numbered) list is terrible.

You have a wide spectrum of levels to go through, yet the matching system is returning the same old players time after time and the ones with the better IPH are getting creamed out of the game to the point where it is constant.

These players have two choices, change the way they play the game or walk away from it, after spending on gold and investing 2+ years of their time, its unfair to move the goalposts so drastically.

Change it back Gree, you should be encouraging players to stay and spend and enjoy the experience instead its totally the opposite.
    Last edited by dribblin todger; 01-29-2014 at 06:25 AM.

Post Count
    I didn't like it at first, but it's growing on me. And I have decent IpH ($10M).

To tell the truth, I'd rather be robbed by someone who's put the same time and thought into building their IpH as I have. It's better than getting robbed by someone with $100k IpH.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nazgul View Post
    I didn't like it at first, but it's growing on me. And I have decent IpH ($10M).

To tell the truth, I'd rather be robbed by someone who's put the same time and thought into building their IpH as I have. It's better than getting robbed by someone with $100k IpH.
    I'm still getting really lame hoods and my IPH is 3.5 mil.

One guy I match up with literally has zero IPH but his stats are comparable to mine (8-10 mil). Nothing on his land but the big atlas statues. He's fun to rob. Not.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammo the Kid View Post
    I'm still getting really lame hoods and my IPH is 3.5 mil.

One guy I match up with literally has zero IPH but his stats are comparable to mine (8-10 mil). Nothing on his land but the big atlas statues. He's fun to rob. Not.
    We all had this problem before. Now most of us can actually find the odd worthy target.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tom73 View Post
    We all had this problem before. Now most of us can actually find the odd worthy target.
    Do you mean that you actually go through the pain of waiting for the painfully slow loading of the rivals stats or do you just look at the hood and go for it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have problem understanding how someone with 25m stats is "close to" mine, which is at 18m...

Post Count

Too Slow to Load Rival Stats

Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    Do you mean that you actually go through the pain of waiting for the painfully slow loading of the rivals stats or do you just look at the hood and go for it
    No kidding! I thought this problem was already fixed and now it is back! It takes ages to load rival stats and most of them are higher than mine! Is that the new match up? Too hard to rob like that...

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjibbks5 View Post
    I have problem understanding how someone with 25m stats is "close to" mine, which is at 18m...
    This is Gree we're talking about
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I noticed that they must have changed the formula for robberies. Before when you were 60% of the other person's defense you were going to win some robs. Now I'm losing some robs when I'm only a little less than the other guy...and you know what? I'm okay with that.

Post Count
    change it back or open the entire list to everyone
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    change it back or open the entire list to everyone
    Agree. In real life, you get to hit anyone and anyone can get to hit you. Even this will be better than current rival list...I hate to think that come pvp, my rival list will display the same rivals over and over and they are all too beat up for me to hit and I am forced to do nothing and wait for 2 hrs. Can't spend gold even of I wanted to...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've already pulled up shop. After a year and a half building my hood the constant robberies of people with almost a million less stats then I had getting me over and over. The worst part is you can't do anything in return to them because they have such useless hoods. GREE has ruined the game to the point of no return so I nuked my hood. To much money and time is needed for these games anyhow. I'm finally free and it feels great.

No more money from me GREE. This game is pointless to try and keep up with the way they've changed everything.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Post Count
    you are wasting your energy,gree dont give a fak about players opinion

Lurker
    Post Count
    Finally! No need for me to spend gold anymore to raise my stats to protect my hood. Way to go gree!! #sarcasm

Post Count
    worse than the shark tank....same 40-50 players show up all the time